Taylor Swift endorses Harris for president, calling her a "steady-handed, gifted leader"

MusicLover

The worst fear of the maga people has happened.

Taylor Swift has posted she will vote for Harris/Walz and endorses them.

She has over 200 million followers. She's encouraging them all to get registered to vote.

Let the conspiracies from the maga people begin!

What will their most ridiculous conspiracy be?

How low will they go?

Werbung:

She has over 200 million followers. She's encouraging them all to get registered to vote.

How low will they go?

great singer good performer ok looking hot with make up, rich , But dumb when it comes to politics.

How low will they go?

I think the worst fear of neo-liberals is realizing pseudo left Hollywood types aren’t going to save them. I hate to say that 2016 seems destined to happen again. She has 200 million fans you point to there. It’s absolutely retarded to think that a lot of them aren’t republican. Especially considering she started out as a country artist. You want real change? Stop worshipping celebrities and take action. Taylor Swift will be just fine if Trump gets elected. She has nothing left to gain or lose in life. That’s not the kind of person I’d want political guidance from.

Last edited:
great singer good performer ok looking hot with make up, rich , But dumb when it comes to politics.

I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I’m voting for @ kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades.

I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice. Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.

With love and hope,

Taylor Swift
Childless Cat Lady

That sounds mature and intelligent
Unlike Trump
Unlike you

Taylor Swift is an intelligent woman. Is she an expert at government? no, probably not, but she is risking losing perhaps a few followers. She also might gain ever more. She has a right to her opinion, and I see this as a positive move for her as well as for our country.

Dumb? How so
Prove it

A dumb person doesn't work for as long and as hard as Taylor Swift and succeed as well as she has.

She didn't have anything handed to her. She worked for years and has succeeded.

She has nearly 3 hundred million followers. Imagine if only half of them vote for Harris.

Add that to the total crap show that was sexual assaulter trump at the debate. The man was totally unhinged and raving.

He showed the world what a raving lunatic we know he is.

A dumb person doesn't work for as long and as hard as Taylor Swift and succeed as well as she has.

She has nearly 3 hundred million followers. Imagine if only half of them vote for Harris.

Add that to the total crap show that was sexual assaulter trump at the debate. The man was totally unhinged and raving.

Her parents were rich and helped her get into the music industry. But I don’t think she’s dumb. That was a dumb comment. I don’t have any respect for celebrity endorsements and the culture behind them. People should vote for Kamala because they truly believe in what she wants to do for the country. Not because you hope Taylor Swift fans can be exploited.

Exactly she is very effective and competent

Her parents were rich and helped her get into the music industry. But I don’t think she’s dumb. That was a dumb comment. I don’t have any respect for celebrity endorsements and the culture behind them. People should vote for Kamala because they truly believe in what she wants to do for the country. Not because you hope Taylor Swift fans can be exploited.

She didn't have a dad who left her 400 million dollars then squander it all.

Her parents did what all parents do, supported their daughter.

I read her wiki page and it doesn't sound like she had an easy childhood. They moved several times and she was bullied in school.

Which is where a lot of her music came from.

She has a gift. Her parents did what all parents do, support their child.

Beyond that, Taylor Swift worked hard and long. She succeeded.

She isn't a laughing stock of the nation like sexual assaulter trump.

She didn't have a dad who left her 400 million dollars then squander it all.

Her parents did what all parents do, supported their daughter.

I read her wiki page and it doesn't sound like she had an easy childhood. They moved several times and she was bullied in school.

Which is where a lot of her music came from.

She has a gift. Her parents did what all parents do, support their child.

Beyond that, Taylor Swift worked hard and long. She succeeded.

She isn't a laughing stock of the nation like sexual assaulter trump.
lol I doubt she was bullied. She’s a preppie. And she didn’t write those songs early on and even now. She’s a performer. Not an artist.

Uh oh.

This isn't good for sexual assaulter trump.

In less than 24 hours, over 300 thousand people used Taylor Swift's link to register to vote.

All those hundreds of thousands of new democratic voters isn't good news for sexual assaulter trump and the republicans.

And that's just in less than 24 hours!

I wonder how many will be registered in time to vote in November?

As I've been saying since last year, women are coming for sexual assaulter trump and republicans and it's not going to end well for republicans.

Uh oh.

This isn't good for sexual assaulter trump.

In less than 24 hours, over 300 thousand people used Taylor Swift's link to register to vote.

All those hundreds of thousands of new democratic voters isn't good news for sexual assaulter trump and the republicans.

And that's just in less than 24 hours!

I wonder how many will be registered in time to vote in November?

As I've been saying since last year, women are coming for sexual assaulter trump and republicans and it's not going to end well for republicans.

No shit it happened if she posted it to her fans. But it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. If you really want to beat Trump then you’re going to have to actually be a liberal and not a celebrity worshiper.

Werbung:
No shit it happened if she posted it to her fans. But it doesn’t necessarily mean anything. If you really want to beat Trump then you’re going to have to actually be a liberal and not a celebrity worshiper.

Keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile there hundreds of thousands new democratic voters thanks to Taylor Swift.

Over 300 thousand in just 24 hours. Imagine how many more will register between now and the election.

Women are coming for the republicans and sexual assaulter trump in November and it's not going to end will for the republicans and sexual assaulter trump.

You all should be used to losing by now. Sexual assaulter trump and republicans lost:

Most special elections in 2024.

You all have a perfect losing record since sexual assaulter trump ran for the presidency.

Back