South Carolina Governor Signs New Gun Law

Werbung:
If it is too late to remove guns from the hands of thugs then why are leftists still trying to remove guns from the hands of law-abiding citizens?
Reducing the number of guns in circulation will lower the number of people that de from guns. It won't be a lot, but it will save some people.

Trump needs to off himself. Preferable on primetime TV.

Reducing the number of guns in circulation will lower the number of people that de from guns. It won't be a lot, but it will save some people.

Trump needs to off himself. Preferable on primetime TV.
Aborting babies, deporting Christian immigrants, forcing people to take deadly vaccines, sterilizing women without their knowledge, disarming and defunding cops, and seizing guns from the law-abiding while failing to disarm the lawless are all working together to reduce American population in fulfillment of secular desires to do something about overpopulation they wrongly imagine is going to eliminate all human life on earth in less than a century.

A Trumpless America is a happy America. Trump should help us attain a Trump-free nation by second amendmenting his fat diapered self.

Aborting babies, deporting Christian immigrants, forcing people to take deadly vaccines, sterilizing women without their knowledge, disarming and defunding cops, and seizing guns from the law-abiding while failing to disarm the lawless are all working together to reduce American population in fulfillment of secular desires to do something about overpopulation they wrongly imagine is going to eliminate all human life on earth in less than a century.
Nah birth rates are fall8ng in many countries
Your right wing blather is just blather

You do not seem to be any kind of happy. Are you pretending?
I went through trials earlier in life that caused me grief but the Lord brought me through them all and I must confess that I am experiencing more joy and peace now as I've gotten older than I had the sense to possess in my earlier years.

1 Peter 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Werbung:
I went through trials earlier in life that caused me grief but the Lord brought me through them all
I challenge you to prove there was any divine intervention. You did it all yourself so why credit something that doesn't exist. You are a liar.

and I must confess that I am experiencing more joy and peace now as I've gotten older than I had the sense to possess in my earlier years.

1 Peter 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Back