Some religions must be false.

That is simply not true. Few if any judges allowed anyone to present evidence of voting fraud in court, where legitimate judgments would have been rendered after cases are heard, not illegitimately rendered on the backs of luncheon napkins without a trial.
you are simply a *****. i posted several examples of judges looking at evidence. that's what judges do, legal *****.

feel free to prove that cases were illegitimately rendered on teh backs of napkins, *****. duh.

and these kinds of cases dont go to trial..well not to jury trials, its a bench trial where the judge makes a decision, and that's exactly what happened.

my god you truly dont care how stupid you look. lol

Werbung:
Stupidity is blindly accepting the unverified word of God-deniers, looters, rioters, perverts, gangsters, and thugs who claim they participated in no significant voting fraud in 2020.

stupidity is losing every single court case, having republicans investigate and finding no fraud, and still claiming the election was stolen.

i wouldn't be surprised of future editions of the dictionary use exactly this to define the word lol

stupidity is losing every single court case, having republicans investigate and finding no fraud, and still claiming the election was stolen.

i wouldn't be surprised of future editions of the dictionary use exactly this to define the word lol
Dummies keep citing court cases as if whatever they are saying about courts supposedly refutes the massive evidence of massive leftist 2020 voting fraud. Courts have never refuted massive evidence of massive Democrat 2020 voting fraud

Dummies keep citing court cases as if whatever they are saying about courts supposedly refutes the massive evidence of massive leftist 2020 voting fraud. Courts have never refuted massive evidence of massive Democrat 2020 voting fraud
morons keep claiming the election was stolen with no credible evidence.
claiming "massive" fraud with no credible evidence is the sign of a massive ***** :)
you must enjoy looking like a *****.

Perhaps Mark considers himself to be a martyred Christian, because his cockamamie allegations are not believed by any experts.

lol, it makes you feel good to pretend to be better than others
at least i'm not stupid enough to claim the election is stolen without credible proof, unlike you morons
i'm not better than others. But i know something you don't.

When a court refuses to even consider an alleged crime for prosecution, that is clearly a refutation of the charges.

Trump's alleged victory is just FAKE NEWS. Trump is a mental case and never takes the blame for anything, or admits defeat.

When a court refuses to even consider an alleged crime for prosecution, that is clearly a refutation of the charges.
When appropriate charges are dropped against corrupt mobsters by mob-owned judges the mobsters are free to commit even more crimes against humanity without fear of repercussions.

Werbung:
Back