Rhetoric that incites violence

Lugless nutter your wrong they did indeed say that part of the reasons was they feared inappropriate remarks about Trump's attempted whacking that's a fact
Your the ***** a delusional narcissist lying waste of skin who is a real butt hole
i posted the reason they provided. as if people wont call a day later when its back on the air?

Werbung:
MSNBC will not air “Morning Joe,” its celebrated politics roundtable program, on Monday, opting to instead air continued breaking news coverage of the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.

or because of this breaking news story that you mor.ons might have heard about...duh.

god you are stupid
Democrats know they desperately need to avoid allowing stupid democrats to speak so soon after the assassination attempt because so many stupid democrats will say something hateful and stupid about Trump because they are stupid and hateful.

Remember when stupid Madonna said something about blowing up the White House (I suppose either with the Trump family inside or not) and afterward claimed she is not a hateful violent person?

Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Comment: 'I Am Not a Violent Person' - ABC News (go.com) 1-22-17

Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Comment: 'I Am Not a Violent Person'

Apologize for posting the truth? Lol
Mark should apologize for his anti american lies
Pro-democrats hate Trump and American traditions and values with a passion. Here is one of them expressing the years-long almost universal democrat desire to "take out Donald Trump."

Maxine Waters's 'Take Trump Out' Remark Was About 'Assassination,' Not 'Impeachment,' Says Fox News Guest - Newsweek 10-23-17

Maxine Waters's 'Take Trump Out' Remark Was About 'Assassination,' Not 'Impeachment,' Says Fox News Guest

You're pathetic. You know it's true so why lie about it.
James Carville, a prominent Clinton and Democrat advisor and enforcer dating back to the early 1990s candidedly talks about the way Trump should be taken out, using the CIA term "wet work", with which Carville has had decades of experience in criminal democrat tactics.

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out' (msn.com)

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out'

Democrats know they desperately need to avoid allowing stupid democrats to speak so soon after the assassination attempt because so many stupid democrats will say something hateful and stupid about Trump because they are stupid and hateful.

Remember when stupid Madonna said something about blowing up the White House (I suppose either with the Trump family inside or not) and afterward claimed she is not a hateful violent person?

Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Comment: 'I Am Not a Violent Person' - ABC News (go.com) 1-22-17

Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Comment: 'I Am Not a Violent Person'
2017? Lol
You are stupid

James Carville, a prominent Clinton and Democrat advisor and enforcer dating back to the early 1990s candidedly talks about the way Trump should be taken out, using the CIA term "wet work", with which Carville has had decades of experience in criminal democrat tactics.

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out' (msn.com)

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out'
Absolute bullshyt. Do you really believe Biden would put himself in that position?
Really? Fuck off.

Absolute bullshyt. Do you really believe Biden would put himself in that position?
Really? Fuck off.
Biden sees himself as a loving, forgiving, kind, gentle, lovable sort of person who would not hurt a flea, while accusing Trump of the worst sort of hateful violent rhetoric like calling the Pelosi attack a joke. Biden's excuses don't fly with Americans who have good sense and logic.

Biden says 'bullseye' remark was mistake, but that Trump is guilty of worse rhetoric (msn.com) 7-15-24

Biden says 'bullseye' remark was mistake, but that Trump is guilty of worse rhetoric ...
President Biden said in an interview with NBC's Lester Holt on Monday that it was a "mistake" to say prior to the weekend assassination attempt on former President Trump that it was "time to put Trump in the bullseye."

However, Biden said he only meant that the nation's focus should be on Trump and the "threat to democracy" he represents. He also said Trump has repeatedly engaged in worse rhetoric — including by "making fun of" and "joking about" the violent attack on Rep. Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul at their home in San Francisco in 2022.

Werbung:
Excuse me. He was a registered republican.
So much for your research. Dickhead.
He was a registered republican who gave money to an extremely radical democrat organization and with visual evidence of a connection with Black Rock, a major supporter of democrat causes like climate change and gay rights. The shooter was spotted on top of the building housing a local police force field office with swat members tasked with searching for snipers. The government sniper's request to take out the shooter before he fired on Trump was denied by the chief of the secret service there who was working directly for and under Biden.

Back