Putin prefers Kamala and democrats in the upcoming US elections.

Another outlandish opinion from you without any specifics or justification. You utter a lot without actually saying much.
Poor Mark is a parrot of every conspiracy theory and bit of fundamentalist nonsense he has been indoctrinated with.

Werbung:
Another outlandish opinion from you without any specifics or justification. You utter a lot without actually saying much.
I'm waiting for you Trump/Russian conspiracy theory addicts to come up with even one irrefutable fact in support of your fake Russian conspiracy theory lie.

I'm waiting for you Trump/Russian conspiracy theory addicts to come up with even one irrefutable fact in support of your fake Russian conspiracy theory lie.
You response was outlandish opinion without any specifics or justification. You utter a lot without actually saying much.

Russians did indeed try to influence the US elections in both 2016 and 2020 and will again attempt to do it again. They do not seem to have had any major influence. They use disinformation and various other tactics on social media. Mark is a dolt and knows nothing.

Russians did indeed try to influence the US elections in both 2016 and 2020 and will again attempt to do it again. They do not seem to have had any major influence. They use disinformation and various other tactics on social media. Mark is a dolt and knows nothing.
IMO comey’s actions and Russia influence resulted in trumps 2016 surprise win.

IMO comey’s actions and Russia influence resulted in trumps 2016 surprise win.
I suppose it is possible, but I don't think there is a lot of proof of this.
Trump and his followers have no principles at all.
The Republican Party spent 30 years trying to defame Hillary, and they were somewhat successful.
I think Biden would have beaten Trump in 2016 had he run.

The Republican Party spent 30 years trying to defame Hillary, and they were somewhat successful.
stop blaming Russia for trump wining that's bull hat how many votes did Russia manage to change ? could it be that people cant stand Hilary , her rep is bitch face

Facts chased Hillary around for decades from the days of her Sal Alinsky college days.

Hillary got nearly THREE MILLION MORE votes that Don Shitshizpants.
In any true democracy, she would have been declared president.
Trump lost in 2020 by SEVEN MILLION VOTES.

If Republicans concluded that Mueller found specific irrefutable evidence of Trump/Russian election interference then those Republicans are either stupid or deceived.
Random anonymous internet mooron says Senate Republicans are stupid or deceived
Not only are you stupid but also arrogant
Unless you can prove you are right

Ps the report wasn't the Mueller Report, moooron
God you are stupid

Werbung:
Hillary got nearly THREE MILLION MORE votes that Don Shitshizpants.
In any true democracy, she would have been declared president.
Trump lost in 2020 by SEVEN MILLION VOTES.
Hillary in 2016, like Joe in 2020, got millions of questionable votes that were never verified as legitimate.

America is not a third world banana Republic where the majority mobs in a handful of cities are able by sheer numbers to control the outcomes of every national election.

Back