Putin prefers Kamala and democrats in the upcoming US elections.

I never said that lug nut .I'm against them getting one dolla.

And why would Putin want trump over Harris when they know he will want nato to fund more and why have liberals got a problem with trump expecting others to put in their fair share like you democrats do with Americans always wanting more of our money to spend on others except America its self.
Already exp,aimed several times why putin would prefer America first Republicans
Just like they did in 2016 and 2020

My God you are stupid

Werbung:
I never said that lug nut .I'm against them getting one dolla.
Did you not invoke that those two are not our friends and are our enemies?

Also: try and follow. putin hates nato. NATO is in danger under Trump. So logic says Putin should love trump. Do you not see that?

If you think that Putin should affect how you vote, then you are just stupid. Putin would probably benefit from Trump winning, but there are vastly more and better reasons to vote for Harris. Like not wanting to have to pay more for imported goods because of Trump's tariff plans.

I said republican senate intelligence committee concluded that and published a 1000mpage report that is available on the internet to anyone with an iq over 50
Which excludes you
Nobody has proven Trump or Putin committed crimes in the 2016 election.

I doubt mueller would allege without facts though he insinuated some wrt Clinton without facts.
Those who claim Mueller proved Putin and/or Trump committed election crimes in 2016 cannot produce any details whatsoever because Mueller provided no such specifics.

I said republican senate intelligence committee concluded that and published a 1000mpage report that is available on the internet to anyone with an iq over 50
Which excludes you
Whatever the Senate committee was supposed to have produced, it left everyone unable to identify a single Trump or Putin crime that was supposedly irrefutably proven.

Whatever the Senate committee was supposed to have produced, it left everyone unable to identify a single Trump or Putin crime that was supposedly irrefutably proven.
It documented putins support for Trump
If that doesn't mean anything to you, it just reinforces your anti American stupidity

Republicans concluded it
Sorry if that offens you, anti American
If Republicans concluded that Mueller found specific irrefutable evidence of Trump/Russian election interference then those Republicans are either stupid or deceived.

Werbung:
If Republicans concluded that Mueller found specific irrefutable evidence of Trump/Russian election interference then those Republicans are either stupid or deceived.
Another outlandish opinion from you without any specifics or justification. You utter a lot without actually saying much.

Back