Putin prefers Kamala and democrats in the upcoming US elections.

Senate Republicans care convinced
They published n1000 pages of evidence lol
But keep denying reality if you want to keep being stupid
Feel free to stop being a lazy mooron and refute it lol
Someone must have told you this lie but it is obvious you do not know of even one irrefutable example of Trump/Russian election interference.

Werbung:
Someone must have told you this lie but it is obvious you do not know of even one irrefutable example of Trump/Russian election interference.
This is about the 2016 election and is no longer relevant. The Russians and the Chinese will always try to influence American elections, there is no way to prevent them from posting disinformation on social media sites, there is no way to prevent them from spreading lies.

But nothing that happened in 2016 is really of any importance now in 2024. You might as well been complaining about Hillary's pantsuits.

This is about the 2016 election and is no longer relevant. The Russians and the Chinese will always try to influence American elections, there is no way to prevent them from posting disinformation on social media sites, there is no way to prevent them from spreading lies.

But nothing that happened in 2016 is really of any importance now in 2024. You might as well been complaining about Hillary's pantsuits.
Americans working for the democrat party unjustly judged irrefutable facts and evidence as "disinformation" for crooked political reasons.

You read 1000 pages?
Lolololololololol
I have a search function that enables me to look for key facts and details. I found no single irrefutable example of verified Trump/Russian collusion. If you cannot post an example yourself then we can safely conclude there was no specific irrefutable example of collusion in the report.

I have a search function that enables me to look for key facts and details. I found no single irrefutable example of verified Trump/Russian collusion. If you cannot post an example yourself then we can safely conclude there was no specific irrefutable example of collusion in the report.
I safely conclude that nothing that happened before the 2016 election has any importance whatever in 2024. Of COURSE the Russians tried to influence US elections, they interfere in elections everywhere. And we heard Trump ask the Russians to give him dirt on Hillary. But it DOES NOT MATTER.

Kamala proved that Trump can easily be manipulated even when he knows from experience that he is an easily roped dope.

Werbung:
So you didn't read it
You said you did
God you are stupid and a liar

Back