pjmret has issued a challenge .

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,867
Jan 20, 2024
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
I do obsess about gay sex .Your the one saying we are all gay and obsessed with You lol.what lying narcissistic a hole you are.

people can see your posts and know that I am right, but thanks for admitting you do obsess about gay sex.
admitting it is the first step towards healing.
nomyou said all republicans on the forum are gay and that we are obsessed with you an dI have proven you think mark and me are gay and you claimed we were obsessed with you hve both been proven Im just getti g started lug nut as I hav e1000s of threads to search .

you still haven't provided a single quote where I said everyone here is obsessed with me or all republicans here are gay.
not a single one.

god you are stupid. lol

Werbung:
you still haven't provided a single quote where I said everyone here is obsessed with me or all republicans here are gay.
not a single one.

god you are stupid. lol
Oyes I have you lying scum bag i have proved you claim we are obsessed with you and you claimed mark and me are gay . You dont like it but its your post as proof .

Oyes I have you lying scum bag i have proved you claim we are obsessed with you and you claimed mark and me are gay . You dont like it but its your post as proof .
post a single quote from me saying that everyone here is obsessed with me. just a single one.
dont spam the thread again, just quote a single one proving that to start with.

i dare you to do that. just a single quote :)

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,869
Jan 17, 2024
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
First off he's not my boy friend you lying sack of dung hr posts far more interesting post then you *****. You just argue with everyone to make your narcissistic ego big you think it its makes you important and a real man lol

you find random bible quotes to be interesting? well that's good since mark is your bf.

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,869
Jan 17, 2024
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
First off he's not my boy friend you lying sack of dung hr posts far more interesting post then you *****. You just argue with everyone to make your narcissistic ego big you think it its makes you important and a real man lol

you find random bible quotes to be interesting? well that's good since mark is your bf.
that doesn't say "all republicans here are gay".
god you failed again.
because you are stupid. lol.

still waiting for "everyone is obsessed with me", lying moooron.

that doesn't say "all republicans here are gay".
god you failed again.
because you are stupid. lol.

still waiting for "everyone is obsessed with me", lying moooron.
nope I didnt fail its just another link showing you you claimed mark and me were gay \. like I said lug flap there are thousands of posts to look at each one where you make your claim of obsession and us being gay will be posted . Its shows you did do some of what I say and you lied about it . Its called evidence and its overwhelming .proving your a lying waste of skin.

nope I didnt fail its just another link showing you you claimed mark and me were gay \. like I said lug flap there are thousands of posts to look at each one where you make your claim of obsession and us being gay will be posted . Its shows you did do some of what I say and you lied about it . Its called evidence and its overwhelming .proving your a lying waste of skin.

of course you failed. totally. you claimed I said that "everyone is obsessed with me" and "all republicans here are gay".
and you produced not a single quote of mine saying that.

you can't actually fail any more completely than that.

a mature intelligent person would admit that they lied, but since you aren't that, you won't. or cant. or both. lol

I hit a nerve lol
Try the search function mooron
I am lug mud flap as we speak.

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,871
Feb 19, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
Every time there's a emergency mayor pete is no where to be found but much like the great Mr. Eichmann he always has a excuse or blames the other guy

you still can't stop thinking about me. lol

I am lug mud flap as we speak.

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,871
Feb 19, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
Every time there's a emergency mayor pete is no where to be found but much like the great Mr. Eichmann he always has a excuse or blames the other guy

you still can't stop thinking about me. lol
yes, you are obsesed with me. i'm not denying that. lol.

but again, total failure by you....nothing saying that EVERYONE is obsessed with me. just you. as this thread proes.

you keep proving i'm right and proving you are stupid.

keep going :)

Here you have lug nut again claiming ere gay and obsessed

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,874
Dec 7, 2023
Add bookmark
mark francis said:
Nobody has posted more threads and posts from enduring obsessions as have leftists here obsessed with unjustifiable hatred for Trump.

nah, use the forum search function and you'll see that you and your BF are obsessed with hunter and gays and trans etc. lol

there are way more than threads about trump, even though trump is a far more important issue overall than your obsessions.

Here you have lug nut again claiming ere gay and obsessed

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,874
Dec 7, 2023
Add bookmark
mark francis said:
Nobody has posted more threads and posts from enduring obsessions as have leftists here obsessed with unjustifiable hatred for Trump.

nah, use the forum search function and you'll see that you and your BF are obsessed with hunter and gays and trans etc. lol

there are way more than threads about trump, even though trump is a far more important issue overall than your obsessions.
yes, you are obsessed with things. no one doubts that lol,

but that doesn't prove i said what you claim I did.
you failed again. keep failing so I can keep laghing :)

yes, you are obsessed with things. no one doubts that lol,

but that doesn't prove i said what you claim I did.
you failed again. keep failing so I can keep laghing :)
Yes it proves you claimed we are are obsessed with you and you claimed mark and me are gay I do think that was part of what I was saying you can deny al you want its coming out and your trying to weasel out of your claims

here he is again calling mark gay

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,875
Oct 23, 2023
Add bookmark
mark francis said:
I can name quite a few male Democrats with boyfriends, but I am neither a Democrat nor a sodomite.
You can't name gay Republicans? You are even more ignorant than I thought

Your obsession with gays makes me believe you are actually gay

a pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,875
May 27, 2024
Add bookmark
mark francis said:
View attachment 14013
It's your obsession with men, gay men, gay sex, male anatomy which makes you look creepy
You obsess about it more than any gay man I have met lol

gain calling mark gay and it seems he knows a lot of gay men

Werbung:
pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,875
Nov 19, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
Your the one obsessed , you claim were all gay and obsessed with you lol sicko.
all? no, just you idiots who constantly post about gays and trannies. lol.

Here you claim that anyone who complains about tranny or gays must be gay

Back