pjmret has issued a challenge .

where did I deny saying that you were obsessed with me. quote me. why would i deny saying that..since its true. duh.

i denied saying that all republicans on this forum were gay, and so far you've failed to prove me wrong. duh.
O I think I have proved my point and mud flap IM just getting started lol . i have indeed proved you claim were obsessed with you and that you claimed mark and me re gay . There are thousands of post yet lug mud .

Werbung:
pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,857
Jan 12, 2024
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
You mean how you claim all of us are gay like that *****>
i mock you because of your obsession with gays. lol.

of cousre I really dont know if you are gay or not, but its just creepy how you and mark claim to be straight but can't stop thinking about gay men and gay men having sex lol

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,857
May 7, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
What ? Did some on fart ?

i knew you were a cowardly obsessed liar :)

Yes we know who the coward is and its not me

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,857
Feb 20, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
you going to follow me around all day like a little puppy talk about obsessed

you're following me.

and you talk about me in discussions i'm not even in. lol.

that PROVES you are obsessed with me.

besides fantasizing about me being gay :)

O I think I have proved my point and mud flap IM just getting started lol . i have indeed proved you claim were obsessed with you and that you claimed mark and me re gay . There are thousands of post yet lug mud .
well you'e proved you are obsessed with me, look at all the time you've spent desperately searching for my posts. lol.

still haven't found the one where i claim all the republicans here are gay. duh

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,857
Feb 20, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
you going to follow me around all day like a little puppy talk about obsessed

you're following me.

and you talk about me in discussions i'm not even in. lol.

that PROVES you are obsessed with me.

besides fantasizing about me being gay :)
my god you are stupid.

i never denied saying you wereobsessed with me.
because..you are. lol.

look at this thread :)

go to the first post moooron: "Claim he never said that all of the posters that are republicans are gay"

prove i said that, lying moooron lol

s good old pjmret aka lug nut aka mud flap . Claim he never said that all of the posters that are republicans are gay and obsessed with him .
DO you recall him doing this I know mark star castle and Borris were here then not sure who else.
this is a childish thread. when and if you have a proof, post it. else this childish obsession is just err childish.

Yes its childish of him to claim were all obsessed with him and him claiming were gay and then lying about it . I agree . He denies every thing and you the phd also deny the truth a lot and never admit you were wrong ,Thats not only childish its the act of a coward.

so far you claim i said it but can't find any posts where I say everyone is obsessed with me or that all republicans are gay. lol.

dont you ever get tired of looking stupid?

Werbung:
pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,867
Jan 20, 2024
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
I do obsess about gay sex .Your the one saying we are all gay and obsessed with You lol.what lying narcissistic a hole you are.

people can see your posts and know that I am right, but thanks for admitting you do obsess about gay sex.
admitting it is the first step towards healing.
uh, no, you didn't prove it. nothing you posted that I said was "all the republicans are gay".

you never get tired of looking stupid.
nomyou said all republicans on the forum are gay and that we are obsessed with you an dI have proven you think mark and me are gay and you claimed we were obsessed with you hve both been proven Im just getti g started lug nut as I hav e1000s of threads to search .

Back