pjmret has issued a challenge .

pjmret said:
apparently its "normal" for you to obsess about them. lol
Not at apl but it looks like you and dorris are obviously obsessed with me. Lol its ok As long as its not a man crush or some liberal shat like that

Werbung:
pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,849
Apr 8, 2024
Add bookmark
mark francis said:
Hitler was motivated by Darwinism, evolution, and survival of the fittest. He saw some humans as lesser forms of evolved primates that needed to be destroyed for the good of the super race. Hitler had for his bible a personal copy of noted American zoologist and racist evolutionist, Madison Grant, "The Passing of the Great Race."
is that why you obsess about darwin? because you obsess about hitler too

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,849
Jul 13, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:

Looks like queer beer is out, yes there will always be supporters like Ricky and Boris who support queer beers b8ut its going the way o f the stright democrat becoming a thing of the past .
still obsessed with me and queers. lol

I will add more another time I like watching him try to weasel his way out of it .

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,849
Jul 9, 2022
Add bookmark
wow, your obsession is getting worse. lol
i dont deny that you are obsessed with me. who else starts threads about me but you? lol
who else even starts threads about other people than you?

but that wasn't what you were whining about.

feel free to fail again.

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,849
Apr 8, 2024
Add bookmark
mark francis said:
Hitler was motivated by Darwinism, evolution, and survival of the fittest. He saw some humans as lesser forms of evolved primates that needed to be destroyed for the good of the super race. Hitler had for his bible a personal copy of noted American zoologist and racist evolutionist, Madison Grant, "The Passing of the Great Race."
is that why you obsess about darwin? because you obsess about hitler too
yes, mark obsesses about darwin. its obvious from his posts.

but that isn't what you were whining about. lol

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,849
Jul 13, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:

Looks like queer beer is out, yes there will always be supporters like Ricky and Boris who support queer beers b8ut its going the way o f the stright democrat becoming a thing of the past .
still obsessed with me and queers. lol

I will add more another time I like watching him try to weasel his way out of it .
nothing to "weasel" out of. clearly you are obsessed with me. you started a thread about me and are pathetically posting post after post of mine. lol.

nothing to "weasel" out of. clearly you are obsessed with me. you started a thread about me and are pathetically posting post after post of mine. lol.
Yes there is .You denied you ever said I or we were obsessed with you and clearly I have proven that part and you have accused others also that I have proven . You see lug flap you lie al the time then claim you never said it so stop being a lying weasel . YOU dont like it but you know you said it and are not man enough to fess up like most liberals .

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,854
Oct 23, 2023
Add bookmark
mark francis said:
Simple internet searches have long been able to reveal the madness and hatred of extreme leftist unchristian barbarism in places high esteem in the secular world. Uncivilized politicians, educators, church officials and the like have long been unwisely held in positions of respect, but they cannot hide their hateful deranged sinful natures.

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks exhilarating in - WENY News 10-17-23NEWS
View attachment 8295
defending your boy friend? lol

and here you are claiming were gay .

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,854
Nov 29, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
What's to prove lug nut your against or opposite almost every every political moral and and ethical issue I support .
List them and prove it

Until then lugnut it's just more whining lies from you

It's interesting how you obsess about me
and again you make your claim lol

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,854
Mar 1, 2024
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
Why give that man a cookie . He is accused of selling access to his daddy gun charges and tax cheating. Biden has been a poor president unless you enjoy tons of illegals increase in crime huge increase in drug overdoses and huge inflation
Obsessed with hunter lol
You morons are just obsessed with hum

Yes there is .You denied you ever said I or we were obsessed with you and clearly I have proven that part and you have accused others also that I have proven . You see lug flap you lie al the time then claim you never said it so stop being a lying weasel . YOU dont like it but you know you said it and are not man enough to fess up like most liberals .
where did I deny saying that you were obsessed with me. quote me. why would i deny saying that..since its true. duh.

i denied saying that all republicans on this forum were gay, and so far you've failed to prove me wrong. duh.

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,854
Mar 1, 2024
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
Why give that man a cookie . He is accused of selling access to his daddy gun charges and tax cheating. Biden has been a poor president unless you enjoy tons of illegals increase in crime huge increase in drug overdoses and huge inflation
Obsessed with hunter lol
You morons are just obsessed with hum
you were obsessed with hunter. i'm not denying that either.
now you're obsessed with migrants.
you are prone to obsession. thread after thread, post after post, you desperately and pathetically search the internet for anything you can post on your current obsession, and rush here to post it.

Werbung:
pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,854
Oct 23, 2023
Add bookmark
mark francis said:
Simple internet searches have long been able to reveal the madness and hatred of extreme leftist unchristian barbarism in places high esteem in the secular world. Uncivilized politicians, educators, church officials and the like have long been unwisely held in positions of respect, but they cannot hide their hateful deranged sinful natures.

Cornell professor seen calling the Hamas attacks exhilarating in - WENY News 10-17-23NEWS
View attachment 8295
defending your boy friend? lol

and here you are claiming were gay .

oh i still wouldn't be surprised if you and mark are gay, look at all your posts about it.

but you claimed that ALL republicans here were gay, and i never said that.

Back