pjmret has issued a challenge .

the annoying thing

s good old pjmret aka lug nut aka mud flap . Claim he never said that all of the posters that are republicans are gay and obsessed with him .
DO you recall him doing this I know mark star castle and Borris were here then not sure who else.

Werbung:
I hit a nerve lol
Try the search function mooron
[/QUO
nope just going to prove what kind of lying ass kissing ***** yo are . lol I have prove you to be a hypocrite today . now to expose you some more as I want others here to know what your really are .

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,808
May 17, 2023
Add bookmark
the annoying thing said:
Its nice they let you out again
It's nice you continue to obsess about me so I can continue to laugh at you

The only thing you proved today is that I hit a nerve lol
lol yea sure you did lol your stupid enough to say that , Your lying yet again and alway claim youdo not and others do its time to prove different ,.
pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,809
Jun 18, 2023
Add bookmark
By the way I certainly would not hire you for any job including cleaning bathrooms because of all your creepy obsessions like your obsession with this man how many times have you posted about him? If I was so jealous kind of person I might be jealous about how much you are obsessed with him versus how much you are obsessed with me lol

lol yea sure you did lol your stupid enough to say that , Your lying yet again and alway claim youdo not and others do its time to prove different ,.
pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,809
Jun 18, 2023
Add bookmark
By the way I certainly would not hire you for any job including cleaning bathrooms because of all your creepy obsessions like your obsession with this man how many times have you posted about him? If I was so jealous kind of person I might be jealous about how much you are obsessed with him versus how much you are obsessed with me lol
That doesn't prove your claim
God you are stupid lol

pjmret
JoinedApr 7, 2022
Messages26,809
Jun 18, 2023
Add bookmark
so right here you said I was obsessed with you lug nut you are lying liberal that indeed proves part of it . I still have 100 of threads to look at to prove you are just what I said you are lol yea a nerve got hurt maybe you will learn something, I doubt it.

so right here you said I was obsessed with you lug nut you are lying liberal that indeed proves part of it . I still have 100 of threads to look at to prove you are just what I said you are lol yea a nerve got hurt maybe you will learn something, I doubt it.
I didn't say all Republicans here were gay there
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
Back