One the first day

Werbung:
Why didnt her and joe fix it all when they were in office what make anyone think it will be any different?
Why do you include her since she has no power to fix anything
God you are stupid
Why would something be different with a different person and circumstances?
Maybe you are too stupid to figure that out lol

Don't make light of democrat emphases on the importance of meeting expected DEI WOC quotas in government offices, including the office of the POTUS.
I don't make light of your stupidity and obsession
You seem incapable of anything but right wing blather

She has offered no details yet. I suspect she will just decide which companies to take over once she has been illegitimate fascist dictatorial power.
So I ask again: would you accept “concepts”?

Trump is a gift that keeps giving…

This is gonna be like the question: who has a better chance of beating Trump, Biden or Harris?

I love seeing you squirm.

Last edited:
Why do you include her since she has no power to fix anything
God you are stupid
Why would something be different with a different person and circumstances?
Maybe you are too stupid to figure that out lol
Kackles places herself in the thick of Biden's policy making mob sessions, so stop trying to say she was never involved with any government policy making decisions.

His Healthcare and infrastructure plan were excellent
Oh wait I mean Imaginary
Trump did not support the unpopular "You can keep your doctor" bullshit mandated fascist Obama plan but he left it to Congress to battle it out over party lines in order to fix the problems with the democrat universal healthcare schemes.

Werbung:
So I ask again: would you accept “concepts”?
I don't know what you are trying to get me to say. I do not support bad concepts.
Trump is a gift that keeps giving…
Trump was a great president for 4 years.
This is gonna be like the question: who has a better chance of beating Trump, Biden or Harris?
That all depends on how far the majority of American voters have now departed from God and how much voting fraud crooks are able to get away with in 2024.
I love seeing you squirm.
You must be speaking metaphorically.

Back