One the first day

Yes, take on. Start the process. A process that won't complete in 9ne days. Only a moooron thinks its a one day process but you are one
lol!!! And you state I do not make sense! lol!
Nothing is a one day process! But if Harris gets in which they will probably kill Trump, but if Harris stays in she will do nothing but hurt more than Biden/Harris has! You may see! But we will vote no matter if it’s Trump or Vance! If they kill Trump, it will make him win! While hypocrites attend his service which I would hope Melania does not allow any of them!

Werbung:
lol!!! And you state I do not make sense! lol!
Nothing is a one day process! But if Harris gets in which they will probably kill Trump, but if Harris stays in she will do nothing but hurt more than Biden/Harris has! You may see! But we will vote no matter if it’s Trump or Vance! If they kill Trump, it will make him win! While hypocrites attend his service which I would hope Melania does not allow any of them!
Right not a one day process

So you agree the op was stupid

First applies to “take on” or “bring down?” Let’s be fair. Even if on both this is a bit pedantic.

First applies to “take on” or “bring down?” Let’s be fair. Even if on both this is a bit pedantic.
You are right! But I think she is making some promises she cannot keep on that! Corporations are suffering with the supply chain and guess where we get some goods? So the business world felt attacked. It’s kind of odd for her to admitting prices are high! She was involved in some of the tie breakers. So not sure how she will handle it if she were president!

Well well Shes lying she will not
Yes she is! No one, NO ONE changing that many views in life in three years. With Walz, China will get all of the auto industry just as they are building in Mexico! But some are too blind to see! Some want the word for word here! They watch too much CNN, NBC, MSNBC, etc. Just open their eyes just maybe some would see!

First applies to “take on” or “bring down?” Let’s be fair. Even if on both this is a bit oedan
You are right! But I think she is making some promises she cannot keep on that! Corporations are suffering with the supply chain and guess where we get some goods? So the business world felt attacked. It’s kind of odd for her to admitting prices are high! She was involved in some of the tie breakers. So not sure how she will handle it if she were president!
I do not disagree with you. :)

Werbung:
Back