One the first day

Werbung:
The bill included Ukraine and Israel so it was not a border bill and it included still thousands per day until Biden makes an executive order if it got out of control! Really??? They waited until 2023 to come up with it! It was clearly set up against Trump! The damage was done because every damn murder that any illegals are responsible for came here in years 21, 22. 23!
Yes some sneak in on every president’s control but not like this! You cannot justify it! Blame it on Trump if you choose! Read it!
They are not vetting and they have also flown in people! Where is our DHS leader? Mayorkis, however it is spelled is a disgrace! They know exactly what they are doing and have done!

All those notwithstanding the gop was poised to approve it. And that has been my point all along.

All those notwithstanding the goo was poised to approve it. And that has been my point all along.
Mark is ignorant and brainwashed. He is incapable of rational thought.
No sir! You are the one Brainwashed! CNN! MSNBC! NBC has hatred for Trump! Do you know why???? You read and learn! But you won’t! Cannot change ignorance!

Good question. Why does Trump hate Taylor swift? Lol
lol! She has always supported Dems. Could be why but Trump was a Dem years ago!
So was I.
Just like she and Mahome’s wife are not too friendly right now! I don’t hate anyone if they are for Harris although I speak my mind. My sister cannot stand Swift!
I like her for her fundraising that I was a part of in TN at the time she was newer to the music industry and Rascal Flat. For Relay for life foundation! I would not pay to see her concert other than a fundraiser.

No one executes babies, that is a lie that you stupidly believe. The bill does NOT increase illegal immigration. I am suggesting that the bill will accomplish a needed redefinition of asylum for people persecuted in other countries. You are brainwashed Trump cultist and a religious fanatic and your opinions are stupid and worthless.
You must have never heard of men like Governor Northram or Dr. Gosnell.

Werbung:
Back