Of course not the truth could come out

the annoying thing

Yes they could get caugth up in there lies and simpleton policys and have to answer real questions

Werbung:

Yes they could get caugth up in there lies and simpleton policys and have to answer real questions
Or fox isn't a legitimate news source
The Dominion lawsuit proved that actually

No need to pander to right wing morons

I agree. I can see what it did to you after watching fox for years.

Democrats rarely submit to interviews with real reporters asking unplanned questions prepared and given to the Democrat in advance. I still remember Hillary's total meltdown after being asked an unapproved question by Matt Lauer. She raged at Dona Brazile, the black woman head of the DNC at the time, referring to her as a "brain dead buffalo."

Or fox isn't a legitimate news source
The Dominion lawsuit proved that actually

No need to pander to right wing morons
The Dominion lawsuit proved millions of unlearned Americans could be fooled into believing Dominion machines operated smoothly with no evidence of corruption in the 2020 election, which is a lie.
Michigan County Flips to Trump After Major Vote Tabulation Error Discovered (westernjournal.com)

Antrim County officials blamed the election software system, explaining that totals counted did not match tabulator tapes.

Software provided by a company called “Dominion Voting Systems” and used in the county is also used in 64 other counties across the Wolverine State, WLNS-TV reported.

However, a spokesperson for Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson told the outlet “the skewed results were the result of a ‘county user error’ not a software issue and there is no reason to believe similar errors with ballot counts happened anywhere else.”

Werbung:
it proves they aren't a serious news station so there is no point in people wanting to be on a serious one going there, *****.

this has nothing to do with cnn, *****.
There is nothing serious about a lying leftist Marxist propaganda news outlet like CNN has become.

Back