liberal teachers in action

Lefties base false accusations of racism on non-race issues such as wealth, privilege, and political views, which is an error.
You can make word salad as much as you want but the objective truth is that you were repulsed by the mere slogan “black live matter” as if you believe black lives does not matter. You did not show disgust at the action of the group but at the mere idea. That is objectively bigoted.

Werbung:
Harris is not even majorly popular among democrats, much less republicans. However, the billionaire powers behind the democrat puppets favor anyone they can use to further their ungodly anti-American views and goal, even a total nincompoop. The money behind democrat leaders is also behind big leftist media outlets, leftist polls, and widespread voting fraud apparratuses, which is why the unpopular nincompoop is leading in their lying leftist polls.

If she has shown nothing else, she has proven she will do as she is told by her handlers.
“Billionaires” you say? Who gave billionaires their biggest tax cut and bragged about it? And which party wants to make billionaires pay their fair share of taxes?

You just say anything you think will help you at the time.

You can make word salad as much as you want but the objective truth is that you were repulsed by the mere slogan “black live matter” as if you believe black lives does not matter.
False. I am not repulsed by meaningless slogans.
You did not show disgust at the action of the group but at the mere idea. That is objectively bigoted.
Your assessment is amateurish and erroneous.

“Billionaires” you say? Who gave billionaires their biggest tax cut and bragged about it? And which party wants to make billionaires pay their fair share of taxes?

You just say anything you think will help you at the time.
Who fixed the so-called wicked tax cuts when he had the power to do so? Nobody. They were all just blowing smoke and fooling their dunce followers into falsely believing they were genius tax assessors.

False. I am not repulsed by meaningless slogans.

Your assessment is amateurish and erroneous.
You are not good at hide and seek. And when you insert your head in the sand, others still see you.

This black on the brain disease can be cured only by those afflicted dying off one by one and cleansing the rest of the population.

Who fixed the so-called wicked tax cuts when he had the power to do so? Nobody. They were all just blowing smoke and fooling their dunce followers into falsely believing they were genius tax assessors.
Once again you deflect and do not respond to the post that you quote. You did not even dispute that:

1. Trump gave a huge tax cuts to billionaires
2. Democrats want billionaires to pay their fair share

Yet you claimed democrats cuddle billionaires. It seems you have no self respect. You will simply say anything that you think will help your side at the time.

White people do not have any history of being abused for their skin color so of course they do not chant White Lives Matter.

Black people do have such a history, like Walter Scott, who tried to run away from a cop in South Carolina after a traffic stop for a blown brake light.

God has an economy? Is Heaven run like a communist or a capitalist dictatorship. We already know it is a monarchy where the residents have no say in how it is run.

What does God think about statues of proslavery Confederate generals?

[/QUOT
Once again you deflect and do not respond to the post that you quote. You did not even dispute that:

Yet you claimed democrats cuddle billionaires. It seems you have no self respect. You will simply say anything that you think will help your side at the time.
Yes when you have more money to spend you tend to invest and create job and pay generate more tax revenue.

When you raise tax you tend to not invests as much because you have less income .

I know this to be true from my own experience .

What tax cut? Can you name the spending bill? Can you name a single spending bill written by democrats and signed by any president that jacked up taxes on the rich, including the rich democrat politicians and rich supporters of democrat politicians?

So let’s increase min wage so people have more money to spend and pay taxes and invest.
min wage has gone up a lot. Minimum wage is meant for entry level jobs not for someone to make a career out of.
California recently raised the minimum wage to $20 an hour for fast food workers and it's caused nothing but problems people losing their jobs Less hours business is closing and layoffs.

People are generally paid for their skill level when I was young I grew up on the farm and went out first went to work and do the family members being sick to help support them I made minimum wage I think it was about a 1.60 a hour.
Id work 40 hours and make a bit over 42 or 43 a week.
After they died I went to trade school .
You want better wages then earn them by improving your value and skill level instead crying about it it's common sense everybody would love to make $30 an hour but they're not going to flipping burgers

Werbung:
Back