liberal teachers in action

Werbung:
Courts only briefly touched minimal evidence of voting fraud, if they touched any evidence at all. No court tried any voting fraud cases in court and no court provided sufficient arguments to assure Americans that democrats did not steal the 2020 election as so much of the irrefuted evidence suggests.
That’s our system. You don’t like our system because you are losing all your illegitimate privileges.

She did not demand that the democrat party allow her to run for president in 2020. The party allowed her to run but she still came in dead last among the field of candidates in the primary. She will most likely be replaced before November just like Biden was.
There is no “allowing”. If you wanna run, you run.

No black who hates cops and whites for corrupt reasons deserves to be heard chanting "black lives matter."
Hating blacks is indeed corrupt reason.

And you showed your color. Your beef is with losing dominion over blacks. Your beef is not with not hearing white lives matter. Your beef is to hear the words Black Lives Matter. That is just disgusting.
Tell me what's wrong with the little girl saying all lives matter.
nothing. What wrong with little girls saying Black Lives Matter?

Black do not mind “white lives matter.”

Bigots get their panties in a bunch when they hear Black Lives Matter.

Why the heck is that?

They oppose voter ID protections against illegal voting and double voting. There is no reason to oppose such protections against fraud if opposed to fraud. Democrats fight investigations into fraud, destroy election data, fight against election securities, and refuse to deal honestly and openly with the existing unrefuted evidence of 2020 fraud.
nothing there about the subject of my post, "dishonest" polls.
god you are stupid. lol

Prove your claim that more people hate Trump then Camellia Harris
. Didn't you say the poles mean nothing especially this early you're a *****
i'm just mocking your stupid statement.
if no one likes harris how can she be beating trump in the poll at this point?
that can only be true if more people hate trump. duh.

I do not think that there is any way to prevent anyone from hearing anyone chant anything.
Black lives matter actually means Black lives actually matter.

Because the cops shoot Black people who have been in the same situations in which they do not shoot White people.

Black lives matter to Mark, he would like them to STFU and stop being uppity and trying to remove statues of pro slavery racists that were erected to threaten Black people.

Black people should be GRATEFUL to White folks who brought them here rather than leaving them in uncivilized Africa where they would never have heard of Jesus. They should accept second class citizenship and admit they are inferior to god fearing and god loving Christian Nationalists like Mark.\\

Is it easy to fear God and love him at the same time, Mark?
I mean, the Biblical God is a badass known for committing and ordering genocide more than once. In fact, he might be ordering it right now.

That’s our system. You don’t like our system because you are losing all your illegitimate privileges.
Commies strip citizens of rights because commies promote the government as the only entity that matters and the rulers in the government the only ones with rights.

Hating blacks is indeed corrupt reason.

And you showed your color. Your beef is with losing dominion over blacks. Your beef is not with not hearing white lives matter. Your beef is to hear the words Black Lives Matter. That is just disgusting.

nothing. What wrong with little girls saying Black Lives Matter?
I support the lives of blacks but I do not support the racist mindset of black lives supremacy in which people of other races don't matter as much.

Werbung:
Back