liberal teachers in action

i'm just mocking your stupid statement.
if no one likes harris how can she be beating trump in the poll at this point?
that can only be true if more people hate trump. duh.
Harris is not even majorly popular among democrats, much less republicans. However, the billionaire powers behind the democrat puppets favor anyone they can use to further their ungodly anti-American views and goal, even a total nincompoop. The money behind democrat leaders is also behind big leftist media outlets, leftist polls, and widespread voting fraud apparratuses, which is why the unpopular nincompoop is leading in their lying leftist polls.

If she has shown nothing else, she has proven she will do as she is told by her handlers.

Werbung:
I do not think that there is any way to prevent anyone from hearing anyone chant anything.
Black lives matter actually means Black lives actually matter.

Because the cops shoot Black people who have been in the same situations in which they do not shoot White people.

Black lives matter to Mark, he would like them to STFU and stop being uppity and trying to remove statues of pro slavery racists that were erected to threaten Black people.

Black people should be GRATEFUL to White folks who brought them here rather than leaving them in uncivilized Africa where they would never have heard of Jesus. They should accept second class citizenship and admit they are inferior to god fearing and god loving Christian Nationalists like Mark.\\

Is it easy to fear God and love him at the same time, Mark?
I mean, the Biblical God is a badass known for committing and ordering genocide more than once. In fact, he might be ordering it right now.
I do not believe whites have to go around chanting white lives matter and I know Christians do not have to create such divisions based upon color because Christians understand that skin color means nothing in God's economy.

White people do not have any history of being abused for their skin color so of course they do not chant White Lives Matter.

Black people do have such a history, like Walter Scott, who tried to run away from a cop in South Carolina after a traffic stop for a blown brake light.

God has an economy? Is Heaven run like a communist or a capitalist dictatorship. We already know it is a monarchy where the residents have no say in how it is run.

What does God think about statues of proslavery Confederate generals?

I support the lives of blacks but I do not support the racist mindset of black lives supremacy in which people of other races don't matter as much.
That is your excuse to hide behind and hate blacks. I ever saw blm folks imply Black Lives Matter more.

White people do not have any history of being abused for their skin color so of course they do not chant White Lives Matter.
I have personally experienced descrimination from blacks because of my skin color. Lying about that does not change the facts.
Black people do have such a history, like Walter Scott, who tried to run away from a cop in South Carolina after a traffic stop for a blown brake light.
How many whites have been assaulted or murdered by black? It does not matter if thousands of whites have been assaulted by blacks, that is no excuse for hating blacks in general any more than there is any excuse for hating whites in general.
God has an economy? Is Heaven run like a communist or a capitalist dictatorship. We already know it is a monarchy where the residents have no say in how it is run.
God has established homes and governments for the benefit of His creatures, which can be described as His economy. Here is some background on the word "economy."

The word "economy" can be traced back to the Greek word oikonomia, which is composed of two words: oikos, which is translated as "household," and nemein, which is translated as "management and dispensation" (Leshem, 2016) .

What does God think about statues of proslavery Confederate generals?
I suspect God disfavors statues in general, whether statues of politicians, famous figures, religious figures, cultural heroes or any others, including statues of Jesus.

Perhaps in Russia but in us you do not get elected to run in the primaries.
In the US a potential president must first run in the primary before running in the general election to possibly be elected. In Kamala'a case and in the case of whoever ends up becoming the democrat candidate for president in 2024 that will not be the case.

I have personally experienced descrimination from blacks because of my skin color. Lying about that does not change the facts.

How many whites have been assaulted or murdered by black? It does not matter if thousands of whites have been assaulted by blacks, that is no excuse for hating blacks in general any more than there is any excuse for hating whites in general.

God has established homes and governments for the benefit of His creatures, which can be described as His economy. Here is some background on the word "economy."

The word "economy" can be traced back to the Greek word oikonomia, which is composed of two words: oikos, which is translated as "household," and nemein, which is translated as "management and dispensation" (Leshem, 2016) .

I suspect God disfavors statues in general, whether statues of politicians, famous figures, religious figures, cultural heroes or any others, including statues of Jesus.

A racist white university president vs a racist black janitor. Your position is repulsive and disgusting. But you are you.

A racist white university president vs a racist black janitor. Your position is repulsive and disgusting. But you are you.
Lefties base false accusations of racism on non-race issues such as wealth, privilege, and political views, which is an error.

Werbung:
Back