Let me tell you how history is going to be told.

Stray Bullet

Kids in a history classroom in an America that somehow survived a second trump presidency are going to be astounded learning that after all Trump did in his first term that he still came back to get elected for a second time. The teacher will tell them that Biden was a terrible leader who enabled a genocide and disenfranchised his own voters. After Trump’s victory the democrats came together and said that they would never again allow a foreign government to kill people needlessly with our money and weapons and vowed to the progressives that they would change for the better. And they scapegoated Joe and forever he remained known as Genocide Joe with his legacy tarnished. That dick head. And people will forget Kamala and how she even ran in his place. They won’t even remember that she was vice president. Just like Dan Quayle.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Just you wait. Your tall glass of “I told you so” is overflowing.
Oh dear. Now we have a Nostradamus amongst us.

Im certain politicians all wake to read your predictions. Stock markets and the prices of carrots in Africa depends entirely on you.

I doubt that Stray Bullet is all that good at prophesy. Mostly, he is a sullen malcontent that lacks a basic understanding of American political reality regarding Israel. Israel is a cause that inspires fanatical loyalty for religious (that is to say emotional, not logical) reasons.

I agree that Israel is guilty of atrocities and should be denied weapons and foreign aid, but there are too many people in the US for whom Israel is a single issue thing. It is of far less importance than healthcare, democracy, education, and free expression. Immigration is also not as important once the bipartisan bill is passed.

The consumer economy is based on constant growth. The percentage of working age American citizens is declining due to aging and the declining birth rate. The best and perhaps the only way to keep the economy growing is to import younger people to enter the country and become productive citizens. Japan is the suffering economically because it has an aging population and will not allow immigration. Soon this will happen in China. The Japanese COULD allow immigration from the Philippines and Indonesia, but China has no source for the number of immigrants it would take to replace millions of retiring workers.

Werbung:
Back