Kari Lake....COME ON DOWN!!!!!

You fail to prove reading and posting the Washington Times makes someone look stupid.

nope. an op ed doesn't prove anything, especily from the washington times.

post definitions of both systems and show how bernie fits the one for communism. its pretty simple..if you aren't a lying *****.

Werbung:
I admit you must think I lied because you obviously did not understand what I said.

you said people coudn't vote for trump and then you tried to claim it meant something else.
because we both know you lied. there are no restrictions on people voting for trump.

you know..when you are caught lying, doubling down on it is what a ***** would do. lol.
but..you do you, ***** :)

Isn't that the exact reverse if the facts?
Come in man. Do you really believe everything done by democrats is a conspiracy against Trump? Did it ever occur to you he committed the crimes? When hunter is convicted will you invent a similar scenario whereby it's the crooked judges and false charges?
Piss off. You should be in an asylum.
Trump did not collude with Russians to crookedly influence the 2016 election - democrats did. Trump never threatened Ukraine with a quid pro quo demand, Biden did. Trump never illegally stole, stored, or destroyed government records, Biden and Hillary did. And more.

you said people coudn't vote for trump and then you tried to claim it meant something else.
because we both know you lied. there are no restrictions on people voting for trump.

you know..when you are caught lying, doubling down on it is what a ***** would do. lol.
but..you do you, ***** :)
If Russians interfered with an election, they did not stop people from voting. Instead, they crookedly influenced voters by telling lies about one candidate in an effort to boost the chances of the other candidate. That is what the democrat crooks are doing in NY. They are seeking to poison Trump's record and potentially disqualify him from running with unjust bogus felony convictions.

If Russians interfered with an election, they did not stop people from voting. Instead, they crookedly influenced voters by telling lies about one candidate in an effort to boost the chances of the other candidate. That is what the democrat crooks are doing in NY. They are seeking to poison Trump's record and potentially disqualify him from running with unjust bogus felony convictions.

each time you post gives me an opportunity to point out that your claim that dems were stopping people from voting was a stupid, hateful anti american lie. lol.

right wing lying *****: "Democrat prosecutors in Trump-hating deep blue wards are attempting to rig the 2024 election by dening the entire country the right to vote for President Trump."
hahahahahahah

keep posting..please

each time you post gives me an opportunity to point out that your claim that dems were stopping people from voting was a stupid, hateful anti american lie. lol.
Yes. I did not mean that democrats were stopping people from voting except to suggest they are doing every crooked thing they can to stop people from voting for Trump.

Yes. I did not mean that democrats were stopping people from voting except to suggest they are doing every crooked thing they can to stop people from voting for Trump.

crooked? which ones have been indicted for breaking the law. name them

crooked? which ones have been indicted for breaking the law. name them
Mueller indicted several Russians for allegedly interfering with the 2016 election, but he never intended for them to come to court and prove his indictments were just showmanship that he never intended to take to trial. When representative of one of the Russian groups he indicted suddenly showed up in court to answer his charges he immediately dropped all charges against them. proving the charges were fake.

On the other hand Comey proved that democrats don't get indicted even when everyone knows she is guilty, as in Hillary, because, said he, Nobody would ever indict a democrat like Hillary for crimes she said she did not intend to commit.

Trump did not collude with Russians to crookedly influence the 2016 election - democrats did. Trump never threatened Ukraine with a quid pro quo demand, Biden did. Trump never illegally stole, stored, or destroyed government records, Biden and Hillary did. And more.
I hope someone else is watching this.
You are going completely mad on an international forum.

Mueller indicted several Russians for allegedly interfering with the 2016 election, but he never intended for them to come to court and prove his indictments were just showmanship that he never intended to take to trial. When representative of one of the Russian groups he indicted suddenly showed up in court to answer his charges he immediately dropped all charges against them. proving the charges were fake.

On the other hand Comey proved that democrats don't get indicted even when everyone knows she is guilty, as in Hillary, because, said he, Nobody would ever indict a democrat like Hillary for crimes she said she did not intend to commit.
So you can't name a single one lol
Another lie
God hates when you lie

So you can't name a single one lol
Another lie
God hates when you lie
Mueller is the one who has not named a single criminal he could indict for the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory, but that is likely because he refuses to examine democrat crimes in the perpetration and propagation of the fiasco.

Werbung:
Mueller is the one who has not named a single criminal he could indict for the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory, but that is likely because he refuses to examine democrat crimes in the perpetration and propagation of the fiasco.
right wing deflection fail. lol

Back