Kari Lake....COME ON DOWN!!!!!

Modern democrats have found the use of unjust lawfare to be one of the greatest weapons in their barbarian arsenal used in their corrupt effort to destroy all competition to their wicked illegitimate control and abuse of power.

Werbung:
Modern democrats have found the use of unjust lawfare to be one of the greatest weapons in their barbarian arsenal used in their corrupt effort to destroy all competition to their wicked illegitimate control and abuse of power.
Right wing blather
Stop covering for right wing thugs

Right wing blather
Stop covering for right wing thugs
Democrat cultists see republicans as thugs and terrorist threats to the democrat party in the US that the democrats view as a god in God's stead, ruling over the masses of slow and ignorant peasantry.

Is that an echo. I swear I've heard that before.

Gee. Republicans said that. I didn't see that coming. It appears they are upset about Trump being found guilty. His troubles haven't started yet.

Gee. Republicans said that. I didn't see that coming. It appears they are upset about Trump being found guilty. His troubles haven't started yet.
Trump-hating leftists in NY City are wickedly trying to rig the 20243 national election. I am supporting calls for AGs in conservative states to sue the corrupt prosecutors in NYC for illegally trying to rig a national election. A case like that will likely be picked up by the SCOTUS without delay.

Werbung:
Trump-hating leftists in NY City are wickedly trying to rig the 20243 national election. I am supporting calls for AGs in conservative states to sue the corrupt prosecutors in NYC for illegally trying to rig a national election. A case like that will likely be picked up by the SCOTUS without delay.
Of course it will. Get divine help because you'll need it.

Back