K: "What are you going to do to bring down inflation and prices?" K goes like, 'Thank you for that excellent question which I will address on day 1'

Werbung:
No one has the power to bring down all prices. Presidents and Congresspeople can browbeat specific products and call for congressional hearings, but neither Kamala nor Trump will cause most prices to be lowered.

Trump's tariffs will surely RAISE them, however. And Trump is a bungling incompetent blowhard.

Kamala plans to talk, smile, joke and laugh in hopes that her charm will take people's minds off their problems and her inability to address those problems meaningfully.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...gbriefingvip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl 9-25-24

Kamala Does Trainwreck Interview With Stephanie Ruhle, Who Admits Harris Didn't Answer Questions
Kamala plans to talk, smile, joke and laugh in hopes that her charm will take people's minds off their problems and her inability to address those problems meaningfully.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...gbriefingvip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl 9-25-24

Kamala Does Trainwreck Interview With Stephanie Ruhle, Who Admits Harris Didn't Answer Questions

No teleprompters! It was rough!

Your thread is full of gaslighting and misinformation. Here is an interesting excerpt:

“Former San Francisco District Attorney and current U.S. Senator Kamala Harris used this term”

So this happened when?

Second, no where in your article said she wants to “replace” armed cops. Even so it does not mean the entire armed cops.

You lie lie and lie. You lie in every thread title, in every post, nearly in every line. For example a tell tell sign was that you merely claimed she wants to “replace” armed cops but you did not provide a direct quote and to the best of my effort I could not find the same in the article either.

Btw this is why I do not click on even almost naked links except for when I smell a rat and would like to expose the post for the lie that it is.

Your thread is full of gaslighting and misinformation. Here is an interesting excerpt:

“Former San Francisco District Attorney and current U.S. Senator Kamala Harris used this term”

So this happened when?

Second, no where in your article said she wants to “replace” armed cops. Even so it does not mean the entire armed cops.

You lie lie and lie. You lie in every thread title, in every post, nearly in every line. For example a tell tell sign was that you merely claimed she wants to “replace” armed cops but you did not provide a direct quote and to the best of my effort I could not find the same in the article either.

Btw this is why I do not click on even almost naked links except for when I smell a rat and would like to expose the post for the lie that it is.

Once again, fyi, if, at the very least, you don’t even say what your link would show, I won’t click on it.
You know exactly what it shows. Harris with her idiotic ways of defunding police! You are too curious of a person not to open it! And I do not post false information. After all, it’s CNN so no doubt you opened it!

You know exactly what it shows. Harris with her idiotic ways of defunding police! You are too curious of a person not to open it! And I do not post false information. After all, it’s CNN so no doubt you opened it!
Here is the point I made with the other poster. Does she mean to say the entire armed cops will be replaced with social worker or some? Which one your link implies? There should be a minimum level of honesty in debate else it is an exercise in inane comments and links.

Btw in general as hominem comments are not helpful. But I allow it from you. :)

The police are not trained to deal with mentally disturbed people, and too often they wound and kill when they find themselves in a domestic violent situation. Like the cop who felt threatened by a woman twelve feet away with a pan of hot water and shot her in the face, killing her.

If that cop has been replaced by a trained social worker, no one would have been killed or harmed.

No one has the power to bring down all prices. Presidents and Congresspeople can browbeat specific products and call for congressional hearings, but neither Kamala nor Trump will cause most prices to be lowered.

Trump's tariffs will surely RAISE them, however. And Trump is a bungling incompetent blowhard.
she claims she can and she well know to be a lier or are you going to call her honorable like you f=did lying biden

At least lefties understand Trump is a serious threat to the immoral irresponsible Marxist democrat agenda.

Werbung:

So this happened when?

In spite of all the rabbit trail bloviating Stephanie Ruhle did admit Kamala could not or did not answer simple questions.

Back