JOe Bidens parade for all to see.

N
Biden gave the enemy billions of dollars in military equipment and abandoned hundreds of Americans and American allies to the will of the murderous Taliban mob. Only dummass democrats call that a wise move and a military victory.
Prove Biden gave billions in equipment to the enemy

Werbung:

Biden admin left $7 billion in military equipment in Afghanistan: Report​

Left is not gave
It was given to the afgan army not our enemies
Approximately $7 billion of military equipment the US transferred to the Afghan government over the course of 16 years was left behind in Afghanistan after the US completed its withdrawal from the country in August

The afgan army didn't give it back to us duh
God you are stupid lol

Left is not gave
It was given to the afgan army not our enemies
Approximately $7 billion of military equipment the US transferred to the Afghan government over the course of 16 years was left behind in Afghanistan after the US completed its withdrawal from the country in August

The afgan army didn't give it back to us duh
God you are stupid lol
Making excuses for the botched Biden withdrawal that left more dead Americans in Afghanistan than had been killed during Trump's entire term is irresponsible. In fact, no Americans died in Afghanistand under Trump.

Trump signed off on the deal to leave all those weapons in Afghanistan.
Trump signed a border wall measure also that Biden completely tore up as soon as he took illegitimate occupation of the WH, so blaming Trump for Biden's failures on foreign fields is stupid.

Making excuses for the botched Biden withdrawal that left more dead Americans in Afghanistan than had been killed during Trump's entire term is irresponsible. In fact, no Americans died in Afghanistand under Trump.
Sorry if actual facts make you look stupid

In the last full 18 months of Trump's presidency, starting in July 2019, there were 12 combat deaths reported in Afghanistan. Throughout Trump's entire term, 45 combat deaths were reported in Afghanistan.

It's amusing you post obvious lies
Are you hoping I won't make you look stupid, as I have done so many times lol

He left several billions of weapons and vec for them in Afghanistan.
He has also gave them several million dollars sense around 320 if I recall right.
No the US gave them to the afgan army
They were no longer ours
We couldn't give them or even leave them
God you are stupid

In the last full 18 months of Trump's presidency, starting in July 2019, there were 12 combat deaths reported in Afghanistan. Throughout Trump's entire term, 45 combat deaths were reported in Afghanistan.

It was a botched withdrawal.
Hurried and poorly planed and excited.plus Joe left billions of military grade weapons and vec

My bad. In the last year of Trump's presidency there were no combat deaths in Afganistan. The 13 deaths under Biden occurred in his first year as president.

No the US gave them to the afgan army
They were no longer ours
We couldn't give them or even leave them
God you are stupid
Yes, once Biden gave the billions of dollars of heavy weaponry to our mortal enemies in Afghanistan no American could get them back.

Werbung:
Back