Joe now has Hunter sitting in on meeting as a advisor

Yeah, there needs to be a law banning all candidates from payung any attention to their children and families.
Except for Trump, of course. Ivanka, Eric, Don, Jr. and Jared are all honest,so they can stick around.

Werbung:
Yeah, there needs to be a law banning all candidates from payung any attention to their children and families.
Except for Trump, of course. Ivanka, Eric, Don, Jr. and Jared are all honest,so they can stick around.
payung what the hell is that . I do have a problem with any father paying attention to their children. But how is hunter sitting in on white house meetings have any thing to do with paying attention to his kid and by the way Hunters not a little boy any more who needs daddy's hugs and kisses and trumps kid was not a con man pervert crack head felon .

You see paying attention to kis son little hunter I see a disgraced president with mental competence issue having his disgraced son help make policy

You are only here to be a pest. Everything you post is stupid and not worth reading, just like the worthless Tripoli and the utterly confused Stray Bullet.

Werbung:
I do not know what his duties are he seems to be sitting in on meeting with the president as a advisor as he claimed to be for big daddy. Amazing you find nothing wrong with that considering hunters back round but again theres that lack of insight and common sense so many liberals suffer from
So nothing official unlike trumps nepotism

Back