Joe Biden killed the Democrat party.

Stray Bullet

It’s over. He killed it. Human rights? Gone. Liberal policies? Gone. I mean they want to build a border wall like Trump wants. The truth? Gone. They’ve become gaslighters just like republicans. Not just with the genocide but also stuff like Biden claiming he defeated the NRA in his DNC speech. He absolutely did no such thing. He passed a gun bill that was as minimalist as it could be that hardly does anything new. Fuck you eternally asshole. You’ll never be forgiven.

Werbung:
It’s over. He killed it. Human rights? Gone. Liberal policies? Gone. I mean they want to build a border wall like Trump wants. The truth? Gone. They’ve become gaslighters just like republicans. Not just with the genocide but also stuff like Biden claiming he defeated the NRA in his DNC speech. He absolutely did no such thing. He passed a gun bill that was as minimalist as it could be that hardly does anything new. Fuck you eternally asshole. You’ll never be forgiven.
Did someone fart?

The polls are all wrong and hopium by the way. In fact they were more wrong in 2020 than they were in 2016 even though Biden won.

The party is dead to me. I’m just waiting to watch you go down with it. You’re on a sinking ship.
Who cares what you think. You're a brain dead hate filled sook. You get a rush of blood and blurt some bullshit then defend it as if it's national policy.

The party is dead to me. I’m just waiting to watch you go down with it. You’re on a sinking ship.
What ship might YOU be on?
If there were lifeboats, then who would want to share a lifeboat with you?
You seem to be just a malcontent that bitches daily about everything and pretends it means something.

There has to be some fallout when real life long liberals have turned away from the party and even endorsed Trump. RFK and Tulsi endorsed Trump from the left. Not because they turned right.

When was the last time you voted dem in a presidential race?

Still vast majority of polls say dems are ahead and more importantly gaining. And you say they are all wrong. Maybe they are but how would you know? You sound too emotional and bitter. I think you are also attempting gaslighting and you are not good at it.

There has to be some fallout when real life long liberals have turned away from the party and even endorsed Trump. RFK and Tulsi endorsed Trump from the left. Not because they turned right.
fair enough.

Any lifelong republicans turning away from the party?

I say the ratio of leaving R to leaving D is at least 10 and possibly way higher.

Werbung:
RFK Jr. and Tulsi both are angling for appointments in a Trump administration. They are both nutcases whose political ambitions have been ruined because most people think they are wackos. And they are not wrong to think that, either.

Back