jd vance - incompetent weirdo, and second in line for potus if trump wins

so trump is a slut right? you said people who have affairs are sluts. you called harris a slut for having an affair with a married man, trump was married and had the affair, that makes him a super slut, yet you never called him that, you hypocrite.

you have creepy thoughts about women,
pervert.
No he's not a slut o yes I forgot your liberal the word would be whoremonger.
I am sorry I know you can't tell the difference
or don't care. Just something's telling me
your experience with the opposite sex has
been limited for various reasons unknown to me.whorekonger is male slut is female just pointing that out as you seem to know the differance.

Werbung:
No he's not a slut o yes I forgot your liberal the word would be whoremonger.
I am sorry I know you can't tell the difference
or don't care. Just something's telling me
your experience with the opposite sex has
been limited for various reasons unknown to me.whorekonger is male slut is female just pointing that out as you seem to know the differance.
Harris had an affair and is a slut according to you
Trump did too but you never call him that
You are a hypocrite

Harris had an affair and is a slut according to you
Trump did too but you never call him that
You are a hypocrite
First I thank you for the post , I love it when you help me prove your a *****.
LOL Actually you are ***** , you see I have spoken more then one time on here about trump cheating on his wife as you have also.

First I would never call a man a slut I have called Trump a whoremonger on here and spoke about his cheating on his wife, The difference is your attacking trump for it but defending Harris , while I claim they both have morality, honesty issue and both will spend to much and drive us deeper in debt . . YOU see mudflap you're the one who is the real hypocrite you dg trump did defend Harris for doing the same thing,

I do understand how liberals think they can have sex with just about anything they want to .
You see I still believe that marriage is a sacred thing a oath you take. . I know ethics and morality are things many on your side lack but not me mudflap and yep you're the hypocrite lug nut and you just proved it for me *****.
AAAAAAAAHahahahahahahhahahahaha

First I thank you for the post , I love it when you help me prove your a *****.
LOL Actually you are ***** , you see I have spoken more then one time on here about trump cheating on his wife as you have also.

First I would never call a man a slut I have called Trump a whoremonger on here and spoke about his cheating on his wife, The difference is your attacking trump for it but defending Harris , while I claim they both have morality, honesty issue and both will spend to much and drive us deeper in debt . . YOU see mudflap you're the one who is the real hypocrite you dg trump did defend Harris for doing the same thing,

I do understand how liberals think they can have sex with just about anything they want to .
You see I still believe that marriage is a sacred thing a oath you take. . I know ethics and morality are things many on your side lack but not me mudflap and yep you're the hypocrite lug nut and you just proved it for me *****.
AAAAAAAAHahahahahahahhahahahaha
You have weird fantasies about liberals
Seek help

Werbung:
Back