If we had not spent over

Werbung:
who estimated that? how accurate are they? how much did they contribute to the economy?

who estimated that? how accurate are they? how much did they contribute to the economy?
LOL look it up full of mid nuts, it's a underestimated that figure was before joe let millions more in it was 150 billion a year and yes that accounts for their tax base .
Now either answer the question of what you would spend it on or stfu and stop trying to weasel it. No little man go away

LOL look it up full of mid nuts, it's a underestimated that figure was before joe let millions more in it was 150 billion a year and yes that accounts for their tax base .
Now either answer the question of what you would spend it on or stfu and stop trying to weasel it. No little man go away
nah, i'm not going to waste time pandering to your stupidity.

you prove it or admit you lied

nah, i'm not going to waste time pandering to your stupidity.

you prove it or admit you lied
Democrats do not believe Biden's immigration crisis is costing the US a dime. That is because democrats are stupid for believing lying leftist democrat propaganda.

It seems you do not know what “outweigh” means either.

This means that for every dollar spent on public services for undocumented immigrants, they provide $1.21 in fiscal revenue for the state of Texas,” Rodriguez-Sanchez wrote.

lol.

i love self owns.

This means that for every dollar spent on public services for undocumented immigrants, they provide $1.21 in fiscal revenue for the state of Texas,” Rodriguez-Sanchez wrote.

lol.

i love self owns.
So you are claiming that every dollar spent on illegals has a 25% return, essentially proving that no federal tax dollars are subtracted from the US treasury for immigrant care.

So you are claiming that every dollar spent on illegals has a 25% return, essentially proving that no federal tax dollars are subtracted from the US treasury for immigrant care.
Yes when caught in a corner just play dumb and repeat the obvious thing.

Next you will tell us that you minored in math at Trump university. lol

Werbung:
Yes when caught in a corner just play dumb and repeat the obvious thing.

Next you will tell us that you minored in math at Trump university. lol
I'll ask again, has the US government lost a dime on the billions of dollars it has 'invested' in immigrants? Not if every dime spent returns 12 cents according to leftist estiments.

Back