If Kamala Loses…

Stray Bullet

I wanna know what you fake leftist assholes are going to do. Don’t say anything over confident. Answer the fucking question. What will you do if she loses? Nothing more. Nothing less. Are you going to scapegoat people like me who just couldn’t look the other way from innocent people and children being murdered by Israel? That’s what the worst of you will do. But what about you people who actually thought she had the potential to be different than Biden? I don’t think she does. Her interviews have proven that for me and that’s why I’m not voting for her. What’s the way forward if she loses? I have my ideas. What are yours? This is strictly a worst case scenario discussion. So do not say anything other than involving the discussion of her potential defeat and the aftermath of that scenario particularly.

Werbung:
I wanna know what you fake leftist assholes are going to do. Don’t say anything over confident. Answer the fucking question. What will you do if she loses? Nothing more. Nothing less. Are you going to scapegoat people like me who just couldn’t look the other way from innocent people and children being murdered by Israel? That’s what the worst of you will do. But what about you people who actually thought she had the potential to be different than Biden? I don’t think she does. Her interviews have proven that for me and that’s why I’m not voting for her. What’s the way forward if she loses? I have my ideas. What are yours? This is strictly a worst case scenario discussion. So do not say anything other than involving the discussion of her potential defeat and the aftermath of that scenario particularly.
If she loses it won't bother me. USA needs another term of Trump to prove what a dictator he is. They got what they want and deserve what they get.

No one gives a shyt about your opinion. You're a novice at this game. Change your mind each day.
Attacking Harris's potential loss is a poor excuse to blame democrats for anything. You're getting nastier by the day. You should lie down and have a valium .

Some of the more honest and deranged leftists threaten to destroy America if their WOC whore is not given the win.

Some of the more honest and deranged leftists threaten to destroy America if their WOC whore is not given the win.
She's a whore now? You're really getting frustrated now. And you're a good Christian also.
Wasn't it Trump who said there'll be bloodshed if he gets beaten? Remember that?

If she loses it won't bother me. USA needs another term of Trump to prove what a dictator he is. They got what they want and deserve what they get.

No one gives a shyt about your opinion. You're a novice at this game. Change your mind each day.
Attacking Harris's potential loss is a poor excuse to blame democrats for anything. You're getting nastier by the day. You should lie down and have a valium .
That’s why I believe she’ll lose because she and Biden have spent too much time worrying about xenophobic center right people like you supporting them. You’re not part of any group that’s truly a strength for democrats.

She's a whore now? You're really getting frustrated now. And you're a good Christian also.
Wasn't it Trump who said there'll be bloodshed if he gets beaten? Remember that?
Don't try to figure out what Trump meant if you are hooked on democrat misrepresentations of his statements.

Don't try to figure out what Trump meant

Oh the irony. Suggesting trumps promise is misinterpreted but you spread the shit that she is a whore because some other hate filled arsehole is also jealous of her qualifications.
He rise to the top must be tearing the guts out of you.

if you are hooked on democrat misrepresentations of his statements.

That’s why I believe she’ll lose because she and Biden have spent too much time worrying about xenophobic center right people like you supporting them. You’re not part of any group that’s truly a strength for democrats.
Rusted on Democrat voters need not be given a priority by the democrat party. Their vote is in the bag.
I'll say it again. Harris will win and you'll have to deal with that.

Oh the irony. Suggesting trumps promise is misinterpreted but you spread the shit that she is a whore because some other hate filled arsehole is also jealous of her qualifications.
He rise to the top must be tearing the guts out of you.
Democrats change Trump's statements and meanings and then condemn him for allegedly saying and meaning what democrats claim he said and meant instead of what he really said and meant.

Here's the proof dickhead. Why are you protecting the prick.

Yes, democrats want to falsely accuse me of being Hitler so to humor them with their own example I will say that I will be the same type of dictator that Biden was on his first day when he overturned and disallowed all my border policies for controlling the flood of illegal immigrants into the US.

Come on. I've given you the proof. Either shut up or accept you were wrong.
Trump said he would issue 'dictatorial' edicts on his first day just like Biden did. Was Biden a dictator on his first day? Then we might expect to see something similar from Trump on his first day.

Werbung:

fake leftist assholes

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back