HERE is the alternative story on the debate that democrats seem to forget about,

the annoying thing

Seems that abc gave Harris some sample questions that just happened to be the one that they asked.
Next one of the mods was giggles sorority sisters , not a problem according to liberals . I bet if it had been one of trumps fraternity brothers liberals would be screaming foul its fixed he cheated. lol you know they would.

Next they fact checked trump 7 times and zero for giggles as she lied 17 times.
And a abc employee has verified this .

They only way she could of lost was if she didn't show up or had a a laughing fit or told the truth.

Werbung:
Seems that abc gave Harris some sample questions that just happened to be the one that they asked.
Next one of the mods was giggles sorority sisters , not a problem according to liberals . I bet if it had been one of trumps fraternity brothers liberals would be screaming foul its fixed he cheated. lol you know they would.

Next they fact checked trump 7 times and zero for giggles as she lied 17 times.
And a abc employee has verified this .

They only way she could of lost was if she didn't show up or had a a laughing fit or told the truth.
Trump walked into a game of Rope-a-Dope and was severely roped. Remember that Trump is still claiming that he WON the debate.

Yes all sorority sisters always support each other in every way

Uh, no they don't
God you are stupid lol

tell me you lying waste of skin if it had been one of trumps fraternity member who didn't fact check him and fact checked Harris 7 times but none for trump even with him telling lies what would you say ?

Go ahead answer it or should I say lie your way out of it weasel

After his debate with Biden Trump quiet down quite a bit because he thought he win was assured and was acting reasonable. Since the switch to Harris, Trump is an acting a chicken whose head has been cut off. He is desperate.

Recently he said to women he will be their “protector” while endorsing the black Nazi in north Carolina who says women should not have a vote. I am not a trained psychologist but the Freudian in me thinks he meant to say “predator” but like his other slurred speeches it came out as “protector.” lol

tell me you lying waste of skin if it had been one of trumps fraternity member who didn't fact check him and fact checked Harris 7 times but none for trump even with him telling lies what would you say ?

Generic article proves nothing lol

Trump walked into a game of Rope-a-Dope and was severely roped. Remember that Trump is still claiming that he WON the debate.
Democrat media supporters put on a show portraying Kamala as if just short of the 2nd coming of Obama while trashing Trump like leftist dogs have been wickedly doing for years. And the democrat rubes sucked it up like red commie flavored Kool-Aid.

well lug nut got many more weasel excuses

But it is demonstrable that Trump is ignorant. He is beyond stupid, and he made a total fool of himself in that debate.
nope it demonstrated it was fixed and you know it . She had the answers to the questions because she was given the a questions her sorority sister was the moderator, and she lied 17ntimes and was never fact checked and trump was fact checked 7 time's. only bold face liars and morons and political ass kissers would not see it . talk about double standards

Werbung:
Back