Harris may not know it since she is just Biden's border czar, but she has already spent billions on medicare for illegals with no end in sight

There is zero evidence Harris stole money to re direct to immigrants.

She was never in control of the borders. It is inland security. She was charged with an investigation into the problems from which Biden's bill for border changes was held up be republicans because Trump told them to.
Why should she go to the border? She never had the power or intelligence to do anything to solve the democrat border crisis.

Werbung:
I am not in favor of destroying the US economy in order to fund the invasion of millions of immigrants in hopes the immigrants will elevate vote counts for democrats in elections.
the economy is doing just fine.
god you are stupid.
and hateful.
jesus is ashamed of you.

Why should she go to the border? She never had the power or intelligence to do anything to solve the democrat border crisis.
Is that the best you've got after blaming her entirely for the problem?
You've really lied your way into a corner now.
You'll be pissed off in Nov 6

Of course Harris did not hand money over to illegal immigrants. That was the job of real movers and shakers in the democrat government, not insignificant incompetent DEI WOC token figureheads like Kamala.
But still no proof. Got it.
You're out of ammo Rambo. Slip a bit of god into us. That always works.

But still no proof. Got it.
You're out of ammo Rambo. Slip a bit of god into us. That always works.

How Much Do Illegal Immigrants Cost the U.S.?​

By Alexander Fabino
Reporter, Economy & Finance
FOLLOW

An ongoing border crisis that saw 5,000 illegal aliens being released into the United States per day in December of last year is a microcosm of a much larger issue as President Joe Biden aims to recapture the White House in a crucial election year.

The issue is a $150.7 billion one, shared between federal and state governments, and that's just one year.

Since the inauguration of President Biden on January 20, 2021, over 3.3 million illegal immigrants have been released into the U.S., according to the Committee on the Judiciary and Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security, and Enforcement, which is costing taxpayers billions at the federal and state levels.

You again prove rich uppity democrats have no connection with or sympathy for the poor.
no, i prove the economy is doing fine. which doesn't mean every group is.

but you whine about destroying the economy which is the point of my post...meaning you are stupid. lol

no, i prove the economy is doing fine. which doesn't mean every group is.

but you whine about destroying the economy which is the point of my post...meaning you are stupid. lol
At least millions of illegal immigranta are living large in the US today under Biden and Harris. Sadly, the same thing cannot be said about slums in big democrat cities.

1728474158625.webp

So you object to helping people who aren't americans
Jesus wept
There you go again with your weasel tactics . Why dont we help the entire world and just give them everything we have. When liberals think spending money on illegals and other nations who are enemies. You help your own people and nation first when they are covered you can help others with out them coming g here
Also you weasel son of a slug you dont open your borders to the world , tell me dun sun how did it help America to let in 7 million ilegals and 28,000 of them being wanted or convicted of rape and murder and another half mil or so of general criminals yea sir they need help also along with the terrorist that cam in. Joe has spent way over 600,000 billion on illegals and that is a low estimate.

I wonder how many poor America Indian's living on reservation's or disabled vets that have lost limbs etc helping us.
Or perhaps even pay on debt.

ll you want to do is argue and demine people ,You rarely start a post of any intrest Your here to be a weasel. So you object to helping people who aren't Americans
Jesus wept
, what a asshole
Now you used the Name of Jesus claiming he wept , To attack mark when you don't even believe

There you go again with your weasel tactics . Why dont we help the entire world and just give them everything we have. When liberals think spending money on illegals and other nations who are enemies. You help your own people and nation first when they are covered you can help others with out them coming g here
Also you weasel son of a slug you dont open your borders to the world , tell me dun sun how did it help America to let in 7 million ilegals and 28,000 of them being wanted or convicted of rape and murder and another half mil or so of general criminals yea sir they need help also along with the terrorist that cam in. Joe has spent way over 600,000 billion on illegals and that is a low estimate.

I wonder how many poor America Indian's living on reservation's or disabled vets that have lost limbs etc helping us.
Or perhaps even pay on debt.

ll you want to do is argue and demine people ,You rarely start a post of any intrest Your here to be a weasel. So you object to helping people who aren't Americans
Jesus wept
, what a asshole
Now you used the Name of Jesus claiming he wept , To attack mark when you don't even believe
It's just amazing how much time you spend whining about helping people who aren't Americans And be angry and hate you show when you do it

And mark claims he believes so if he believes in the Bible he shouldn't be lying because It would make Jesus cry

the economy is doing just fine.
god you are stupid.
and hateful.
jesus is ashamed of you.
nope Jesus is ashamed of you. And so would your family and most decent people. Tell me how many have you helped ? Have you ever put your self in danger for another person . Your generosity stops at your front door your a coward and a weasel

Werbung:
Back