Harris may not know it since she is just Biden's border czar, but she has already spent billions on medicare for illegals with no end in sight

nope Jesus is ashamed of you. And so would your family and most decent people. Tell me how many have you helped ? Have you ever put your self in danger for another person . Your generosity stops at your front door your a coward and a weasel
You serm obsessed with me. Weird

Werbung:
I am not in favor of destroying the US economy in order to fund the invasion of millions of immigrants in hopes the immigrants will elevate vote counts for democrats in elections.
The economy is not in he process of being destroyed, you drooling dunderhead.
The economy is at al all time high.

No immigrants are voting in any elections, lamebrain.

Did you hear? Trump's bibles are printed in CHINA!

We should help others, just not those whose lives are consumed with desires to mass murder others.
It was you who advocated Biden failed by failing to bring home more refugees from Afghanistan.

Now we find one of them has conspired for a terrorist attack on election day.
I said that at the time and guess what. Silly boris was right again.

There's no evidence one alien from the south has tried to do that.

It's nothing to do with immigration from your perspective. You've weaponised it for your political satisfaction. You're a fraud.

What did the Patriots complain most about when they spoke about British rule?
TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.
And if there are 11 million undocumented people in this country and only 2.7 million vote, and they are paying into Social Security,. Medicare, state sates taxes and their landlord's property taxes, what is that?

Werbung:
What did the Patriots complain most about when they spoke about British rule?
And if there are 11 million undocumented people in this country and only 2.7 million vote, and they are paying into Social Security,. Medicare, state sates taxes and their landlord's property taxes, what is that?
How is it that illegal aliens are taking jobs from Americans when it is against the law for illegals to work in the US?

Back