Haris want to pay for sex change operations in jail

Werbung:
It is illogical to want a justice system to reduce crime?
God you are stupid lol
Stupidity is typical of Trumplings.
Other countries have lower crime rates and lock up many fewer people. There are many lessons that can be learned from them. But Trump and his followers can only think of punishment. They think that all people are winners and losers and it is the goal of the winners to punish the losers for not being like them.

Other countries have lower crime rates and lock up many fewer people. There are many lessons that can be learned from them. But Trump and his followers can only think of punishment. They think that all people are winners and losers and it is the goal of the winners to punish the losers for not being like them.
I think some is from the Bible and all the talk about vengeance

I think some is from the Bible and all the talk about vengeance
What did Jesus mean when he said this?

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’ and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me

He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it."

It sounds like Jesus wants you to fight all his entire family and get killed doing it.
Doesn't it?

No, he was tried by a jury of his peers and convicted of 34 crimes by them unanimously.
He is a criminal and deserves to be in prison.
Millions of Americans believe Trump was unjustly charged and crookedly convicted of bogus crimes for political reasons related to democrats' poor public support nearing the 2024 election.

You are such a fool. What does China do? Locking someone up for murder is not right you say?
People are welcome here! Come here the right way!
Crime will happen anywhere, but some crime we could do without! Illegals coming in causes crowding in schools and cities. Follow the damn laws!

Harris is a dam liar!

They want Trump dead! If it does happen, it will be interesting! Biden wants it to happen. You can tell the ones that do. All about their agenda! Get rid of Trump!
Those people will rot in hell! Yes there is a hell and they will feel every sensation of it! All do not like cruel!

Werbung:
The role of the justice system it to strive to REDUCE the number of crimes committed. It is not solely to punish people.

There is a higher percentage of people incarcerated in the USA than in any other country.
So it is clear that what we are doing to control crime is less efficient than what other countries do.

At one time in Florida, there were programs to enroll prisoners in college classes so they could obtain academic degrees and be prepared for life after their sentences were completed. I taught in such a program, and over 120 BA degrees were earned by prisoners at Florida Correctional in Florida City. Some of my very best students were in that program.

Then the FL legislature abolished the program, Some dork in the legislature claimed that people would be incentivized to deliberately commit crimes to get a free college degree, and other dorks, all Republicans, agreed with him.

Of course, ex cons with degrees would get better paying jobs, and would earn more and pay more in taxes over a lifetime.
There was NO PROOF of anyone deliberately committing crimes to get a free degree.

Nearly all the people that earned degrees from my college entered prison with no HS degree, and spent two or three years earning a GED so they would be eligible to apply for the college program. Then earing the college degree was at least another three to five years more.

People who commit crimes do so because they do not think they will ever be caught. And some never are.
the justice system is not there to provide sex change surgies for felons and illegal. Cop arrest you the judge sentences you and the prison keep you in it that is the main 3 parts it has nothin gto do with sex changes for sake of all thatv logical what the hell is wrong with you .

Back