Haris want to pay for sex change operations in jail

the annoying thing

Yes that a smart plan pay for sex change operations for felons . You don't think people would get put in jail just tom get it do you like some poor people out on the streets do to get medical care? Is this a wise move to pay for felons to have sex changes ?
Is that the states responsibility or the feds ?

Also we know how Harris feels about illegals , yes she said one thing and flip flopped , do not worry she will keep the plan going.

Werbung:

Yes that a smart plan pay for sex change operations for felons . You don't think people would get put in jail just tom get it do you like some poor people out on the streets do to get medical care? Is this a wise move to pay for felons to have sex changes ?
Is that the states responsibility or the feds ?

Also we know how Harris feels about illegals , yes she said one thing and flip flopped , do not worry she will keep the plan going.
Sorry I ran sacked your post lol!

You sure obsess about sex changes
Something you have always wanted?
sounds like something you want sense you support her and are always supporting Ttran causes and sticking up for them. Just what we need a prison full of felon tyranny's to add to the list of illegals who we are paying for due to liberal stupidity instead of the needs of the poor and sick.

Werbung:
sounds like something you want sense you support her and are always supporting Ttran causes and sticking up for them. Just what we need a prison full of felon tyranny's to add to the list of illegals who we are paying for due to liberal stupidity instead of the needs of the poor and sick.
Frankly it's such a trivial thing at the national level I never even thought about it
Unlike you, I don't obsess about it

Back