Genocide Joe is going to be the biggest loser.

Werbung:
Heathen nations are not places that free pople sneak across borders to immigrate to.
North Koreans sneak across the border into China every chance they get.
The main reason people immigrate is economic. Trump's mother, Melania, Melania's family, all came to the US for the same reasons people are crossing the border at the present time.

North Koreans sneak across the border into China every chance they get.
The main reason people immigrate is economic. Trump's mother, Melania, Melania's family, all came to the US for the same reasons people are crossing the border at the present time.
Millions of people have been clamoring to enter the US but no sane person is clamoring to get into North Korea. That is because there are major differences between Christian nations and atheist nations.

Millions of people have been clamoring to enter the US but no sane person is clamoring to get into North Korea. That is because there are major differences between Christian nations and atheist nations.
North Korea is poor and poorly run and unique among the countries of the world.
This is NOT a Christian nation, by the way. This is a nation that allows everyone to belong to whatever religion they wish, or to none at all.

There is a sizable ethnic Korean population in the People's Republic of China that mostly lives along the border between the DPRK and the PRC, and thousands of Koreans have tried to leave the DPRK by crossing into China, which could result in them being shot. Their main reasons for leaving are NOT religious ones.

Russia certainly is not an atheistic nation. Putin was very happy to encourage the Russian Orthodox Church to make SAINTS of Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family.
Immigration to Russia for religious reasons is not every common.

Werbung:

Like your boy, St. ReRon did, in Central America????
Who? I’m against all acts of war crimes and you’ll find I’m consistent on it unlike you and other neo-liberals. This is why your candidate might not win the election against Trump no matter who the establishment picks now. And I hate to say that. I really do. But it’s because you have all proved you’re assholes all the same. And people are turned off by that and it makes them want nothing to do with politics and not care anymore about what happens or who wins. People that could be voting for your side (myself included) and meanwhile Republicans are more unified.

Last edited:
Back