Garth Brooks accused of Rape.

Stray Bullet

I guess #MeToo strikes again. Like with the singer of Rammstein or Marilyn Manson, the media is just blatantly reporting on the accusation that’s probably soon to be completely disproven. I have no reason to believe that Garth Brooks would rape a make up artist in 2019. This seems so stupid that I can’t believe it isn’t instantly dismissed by everyone. And I’m in no way a fan of Garth Brooks. I definitely want to make that clear. But I’m not going to send him to jail over a false charge of rape because he ruined country music.

Werbung:
I guess #MeToo strikes again. Like with the singer of Rammstein or Marilyn Manson, the media is just blatantly reporting on the accusation that’s probably soon to be completely disproven. I have no reason to believe that Garth Brooks would rape a make up artist in 2019. This seems so stupid that I can’t believe it isn’t instantly dismissed by everyone. And I’m in no way a fan of Garth Brooks. I definitely want to make that clear. But I’m not going to send him to jail over a false charge of rape because he ruined country music.
Well then it is just great that no one gave you the power to send Garth Brooks to prison, isn't it?
I know nothing about Brooks or his makeup artist, and neither do you.

Well then it is just great that no one gave you the power to send Garth Brooks to prison, isn't it?
I know nothing about Brooks or his makeup artist, and neither do you.
This is absurd though. No way in a million years would anyone with a brain rape their make up artist at the age he was when the crime was alleged. I don’t believe it at all. #MeToo is a celebrity endorsed puritan movement that seeks to demonize all men. And I say that as a liberal.

I say, let the court find evidence and decide. I see no reason to have any opinion on this accusation.
Have you ever had a makeup artist? Unless you have, you know nothing about makeup artists.

I say, let the court find evidence and decide. I see no reason to have any opinion on this accusation.
Do you really want to live in a world where a neo-feminist who hates men can just ruin your life instantly by making an accusation without evidence and the media and society just goes along with it?

I guess #MeToo strikes again. Like with the singer of Rammstein or Marilyn Manson, the media is just blatantly reporting on the accusation that’s probably soon to be completely disproven. I have no reason to believe that Garth Brooks would rape a make up artist in 2019.
He doesn't consider your reasoning to do what he chooses. How could you possibly know.

This seems so stupid that I can’t believe it isn’t instantly dismissed by everyone.
Why should it be? Let the courts decide. You seem to have a hangup about everyone not falling into line with your opinion. Fuck you.

And I’m in no way a fan of Garth Brooks. I definitely want to make that clear. But I’m not going to send him to jail over a false charge of rape because he ruined country music.
You don't have the choice to send him anywhere. Who do you think you are?
You don't even know if the charge is false or not.

Have a listen to your arrogant opinionated self

He doesn't consider your reasoning to do what he chooses. How could you possibly know.

Why should it be? Let the courts decide. You seem to have a hangup about everyone not falling into line with your opinion. Fuck you.

You don't have the choice to send him anywhere. Who do you think you are?
You don't even know if the charge is false or not.

Have a listen to your arrogant opinionated self
Obviously I mean I’m not going to be part of the mob mentality that the media and this accuser want me to have. Fuck you. This should be right up your alley. Because I know you’re someone who doesn’t give a shit about anyone. So you shouldn’t give a shit about lies that create this cancel culture we’re living in.

Obviously I mean I’m not going to be part of the mob mentality that the media and this accuser want me to have. Fuck you. This should be right up your alley. Because I know you’re someone who doesn’t give a shit about anyone. So you shouldn’t give a shit about lies that create this cancel culture we’re living in.
You're sour because I exposed your pathetic pompous attitude. You're exactly the culture that should be cancelled.

Werbung:
You're sour because I exposed your pathetic pompous attitude. You're exactly the culture that should be cancelled.
Nobody should be canceled. It is absolutely retarded to cancel somebody. It does nothing but serve greedy ass corporate interests. It doesn’t change anything for the better.

Back