Fuck Kamala Harris

Immigrants are at most given a month or so room and board, not massive amounts. How much did Trump spend on maintaining the totally useless war in Afghanistan for four years? Thousands of Afghanis were killed or forced to leave their homes.

Why should the government pay for benefits to people in need? Duh.
Because we have Americans living on the streets and people that came here the correct way need it.

He spoke up… look what’s happening to him now.
You all will have Harris. They will make sure of it. Poor USA! Poor you!

Werbung:

They will kill Trump! Then world leaders will get their way. They do not answer questions etc. Giving America away! At this point I do not care as all is unfolding! Watch what happens before or right after election! Unbelievable!

They will kill Trump! Then world leaders will get their way. They do not answer questions etc. Giving America away! At this point I do not care as all is unfolding! Watch what happens before or right after election! Unbelievable!
Why don't you make some dire predictions. You're paranoid.

from the link:

The NYC Department of Homeless Services (DHS) offered 150 families cash assistance through the Asylee Moveout Assistance (AMA), a pilot created in December last year to help find permanent housing for asylum seekers.

Fox is dishonest. And sadly those who use naked links from fox damage their own credibility.

from the link:

The NYC Department of Homeless Services (DHS) offered 150 families cash assistance through the Asylee Moveout Assistance (AMA), a pilot created in December last year to help find permanent housing for asylum seekers.

Fox is dishonest. And sadly those who use naked links from fox damage their own credibility.
Don’t play mind games with me. I guess you think CNN is more reputable. FOX is number one for a reason! Anyone here that does not like FOX is a democrat. So wow I’m surprised.
FOX interviews both sides. But you would not know that.

Don’t play mind games with me. I guess you think CNN is more reputable. FOX is number one for a reason! Anyone here that does not like FOX is a democrat. So wow I’m surprised.
FOX interviews both sides. But you would not know that.
I made a unique district argument that Fox did not mention “asylum seekers” when it should have. You completely ignored that argument and went on to make some canned comments. I am/was really interested to know your take on my argument. Thanks.

Werbung:
Back