Fuck Kamala Harris

Stray Bullet

I think I’ve made up my mind. I’m not voting for the heartless bitch. The republican cop candidate who once pretended to be a progressive in 2020 only for it to fall apart when exposed by horrible ass grifter Tulsi Gabbard. But that’s the thing, if Tulsi Gabbard’s sorry ass can wreck you like that then you definitely don’t have a good record. And now she’s the cop again. She’s going to be tough on immigration and even wants to build a wall like Trump. And most of all there’s the genocide, that she will continue to aid and enable. She’s steering wherever the donors want her to (which is to the right mostly). This is a horrible election.

Werbung:
I think I’ve made up my mind. I’m not voting for the heartless bitch. The republican cop candidate who once pretended to be a progressive in 2020 only for it to fall apart when exposed by horrible ass grifter Tulsi Gabbard. But that’s the thing, if Tulsi Gabbard’s sorry ass can wreck you like that then you definitely don’t have a good record. And now she’s the cop again. She’s going to be tough on immigration and even wants to build a wall like Trump. And most of all there’s the genocide, that she will continue to aid and enable. She’s steering wherever the donors want her to (which is to the right mostly). This is a horrible election.
you are entitled to your vote and to your opinion.

but why is it surprising when politicians (less respected than used car dealers) cater to those who contribute to their campaign. the real enemy is not harris or even trump here but the system that allows so much money to be poured into campaigns? thanks to the unamerican supreme court. and shame on those who cheered that decision.

you are entitled to your vote and to your opinion.

but why is it surprising when politicians (less respected than used car dealers) cater to those who contribute to their campaign. the real enemy is not harris or even trump here but the system that allows so much money to be poured into campaigns? thanks to the unamerican supreme court. and shame on those who cheered that decision.
I guess we have different methods of trying to fix this. I feel like if they get starved of votes and perhaps lose to republicans then they’ll learn something. You don’t take a look in the mirror when you’re winning. So I don’t want Trump to win but I see a bright side there to it if he does. If both sides are going to keep the slaughter going then we might as well send a message to the side most capable of being humane. And win again when we are truly righteous. Sometimes you have to defeat yourself before defeating an enemy.

I guess we have different methods of trying to fix this. I feel like if they get starved of votes and perhaps lose to republicans then they’ll learn something. You don’t take a look in the mirror when you’re winning. So I don’t want Trump to win but I see a bright side there to it if he does. If both sides are going to keep the slaughter going then we might as well send a message to the side most capable of being humane. And win again when we are truly righteous. Sometimes you have to defeat yourself before defeating an enemy.
i tried earlier to gently push you in a certain direction (was it you?).

here something else for you to consider:

- harris plus a republican senate is not a huge disaster.
- even trump with a democratic senate is not a huge disaster.
- but trump with a republican senate is a huge disaster. i fear it would be the end of america as we know it.

to make this scarier i think chance of republicans to win the senate is very very high.

again, there no both-side or either-side to this. you stance that we should wish for the more potentially humane party to lose is ill considered imo. i hope you reconsider. :hugs:

i tried earlier to gently push you in a certain direction (was it you?).

here something else for you to consider:

- harris plus a republican senate is not a huge disaster.
- even trump with a democratic senate is not a huge disaster.
- but trump with a republican senate is a huge disaster. i fear it would be the end of america as we know it.

to make this scarier i think chance of republicans to win the senate is very very high.

again, there no both-side or either-side to this. you stance that we should wish for the more potentially humane party to lose is ill considered imo. i hope you reconsider. :hugs:
I tried to be strategic but I just can’t stomach her. The damage is already done. The mask if off completely for me on our entire system of government. Everyone should go to the site trackaipac.com. They are such a threat to democracy. They’ve spent so much more on democrats than republicans because republicans are inherently on their side and on board with this fucked up shit. But they’re controlling the Democratic Party so much that I feel it’s become rotten to the core. They even managed to get AOC gaslighting at the DNC saying Kamala is working tirelessly to get a ceasefire deal done. AOC of all people. One of the few people who ever gave me faith in this system made me feel so betrayed.

banana-gun[1].gif I guess we have different methods of trying to fix this. I feel like if they get starved of votes and perhaps lose to republicans then they’ll learn something.
punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Either you're dealing with Alzheimer's....or, you're too-fuckin'-young to participate in the discussion!!
The
Dems have TOO-OFTEN given the Reds the benefit o' the doubt....only to be laughed-at, later....for getting hustled, by them, one-more-time!! Mitch McConnell was notorious for this! Lil' Dumbya (going into Iraq) was another!!
FUCK '
EM!!! Dems need to fire kill shots straight-outta-the-gate...each-and-every-time!! FUCK diplomacy!!! The Reds did....a long time ago....and, they enjoy the shit outta playing victims, anyhow.

View attachment 16862

Either you're dealing with Alzheimer's....or, you're too-fuckin'-young to participate in the discussion!!
The
Dems have TOO-OFTEN given the Reds the benefit o' the doubt....only to be laughed-at, later....for getting hustled, by them, one-more-time!! Mitch McConnell was notorious for this! Lil' Dumbya (going into Iraq) was another!!
FUCK '
EM!!! Dems need to fire kill shots straight-outta-the-gate...each-and-every-time!! FUCK diplomacy!!! The Reds did....a long time ago....and, they enjoy the shit outta playing victims, anyhow.

Attachments

• IMG_1406.webp
    IMG_1406.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 16862

The
FUCK '
Not at all relevant. I was saying that the democrats need to not become right wing for the donor class in order to win. Otherwise supporting them isn’t any real opposition to the republicans.

Werbung:
As if your vote would spin the earth off it's axis.

Back