favorability poll

pjmret

In the same poll, Harris’s favorability ticks up by 8 points since the previous survey, conducted one week earlier. The latest poll shows Harris with a positive 1-point favorability rating, with 43 percent viewing her favorably and 42 percent viewing her unfavorably. Last week, 35 percent viewed her favorably.

Harris, in the poll, also outperformed former President Trump’s negative 16-point favorability rating (36 percent favorable; 52 percent unfavorable) and President Biden’s negative 13-point favorability (37 percent favorable; 50 percent unfavorable).

so far trump's attempts to attack harris have...failed. lol I guess the guy who thinks admiring dictators and obsessing about hannibal lecter isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. lol

Werbung:
In the same poll, Harris’s favorability ticks up by 8 points since the previous survey, conducted one week earlier. The latest poll shows Harris with a positive 1-point favorability rating, with 43 percent viewing her favorably and 42 percent viewing her unfavorably. Last week, 35 percent viewed her favorably.

Harris, in the poll, also outperformed former President Trump’s negative 16-point favorability rating (36 percent favorable; 52 percent unfavorable) and President Biden’s negative 13-point favorability (37 percent favorable; 50 percent unfavorable).

so far trump's attempts to attack harris have...failed. lol I guess the guy who thinks admiring dictators and obsessing about hannibal lecter isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. lol

Leftist polls typically dishonestly boost a democrat politician's poll numbers just before an election to provide cover for the anticipated large number of fraudulent votes expected in the election.

Leftist polls typically dishonestly boost a democrat politician's poll numbers just before an election to provide cover for the anticipated large number of fraudulent votes expected in the election.
Prove this is a dishonest leftist poll, lying moooron lol

didnt you say the polls mean nothing or were you lying again

i said they mean nothing towards who is going to ultimately win months from now, moooron.
but they are interesting and useful TODAY for looking at TRENDS. duh.

god you are stupid.
We have the right on here having mental epilepsy fits. WTF is going on?

i said they mean nothing towards who is going to ultimately win months from now, moooron.
but they are interesting and useful TODAY for looking at TRENDS. duh.

god you are stupid.
o so when they were in trumps they ment nothing but now they are Interesting and usefull. sounds like you were lying and full of shat to me lol

let me know when science has failed you in everyday life. lol
The overwhelming majority of Americans today enjoy the benefits provided them by men like my father-in-law who spent his life as a research scientist developing new products from scientific advances he himself discovered. My father-in-law graduated cum laude from Ohio State in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering after he served in WW2. He also held weekly Bible studies at his fundamentalist Baptist church and was a respected man of God.

o so when they were in trumps they ment nothing but now they are Interesting and usefull. sounds like you were lying and full of shat to me lol
no, not what I said.
lol god you are stupid.
even this poll is not useful in predicting the winner in 3 months time.

but as i said, moooron, for a TREND it is useful. that's a HUGE change in a SHORT period of time.

god you are stupid lol

The polls do not affect the elections directly, but they do influence the news stories about elections and it is foolish to claim they mean nothing.

no, not what I said.
lol god you are stupid.
even this poll is not useful in predicting the winner in 3 months time.

but as i said, moooron, for a TREND it is useful. that's a HUGE change in a SHORT period of time.

god you are stupid lol
Polls arer a tool to be manipulated by those seeking to deceive. Polls are designed to produce desired results by simply asking certain biased questions from a select biased audience.

Werbung:
Back