Fauci is not just science, he is Jesus to God-rejecters

Werbung:
I made what up, the fact that if you claim to be ignorant about current news and want answers from current news stories that you need to read current news stories?
You presented no evidence he got sick from the vaccine, ly8ng medical ***** lol

Yes you did make the claim its right in your post, lying *****
You said he got sick from the vaccine
Cuomo said it himself. You need to read on. You will find that out if you read current news reports that actually report the facts.

Cuomo said it himself. You need to read on. You will find that out if you read current news reports that actually report the facts.

so lets assume he actually said "the vaccine made me sick". how does he know that? him BELIEVING something doesn't make it a fact. duh.

and even if ONE PERSON was made sick by the vaccine, that doesn't mean the vaccine is bad. duh. even water can kill you in the wrong amounts, but only a ***** would be an antiH2O er. lol

Trump has huge support from patriotic Americans, not because patriots form their convictions on what he says, but because he forms his policies around what patriots do and speak.
Trump recently met with reps from Big Oil and he said "Give me a billion dollars, and I will end all the attempts to switch from fossil fuels to electricity. He will destroy the atmosphere of our planet for a bribe.

TRUMP is a CRIMINAL. He will sell out the entire planet so that he can play golf and be immune from the laws that all other Americans have to follow.
His ass belongs in prison!

Trump recently met with reps from Big Oil and he said "Give me a billion dollars, and I will end all the attempts to switch from fossil fuels to electricity. He will destroy the atmosphere of our planet for a bribe.

TRUMP is a CRIMINAL. He will sell out the entire planet so that he can play golf and be immune from the laws that all other Americans have to follow.
His ass belongs in prison!
Biden does not support American big oil. He supports Russian, Saudi, and Iranian big oil.

1715464160248.jpeg

1715464459822.webp

1715464319746.png

Last edited:
Biden does not support American big oil. He supports Russian, Saudi, and Iranian big oil.

The US has sanctions against Americans companies buying oil from Iran and Russia.
Biden clearly does not oppose American Big Oil companies dong business in the US. And Saudi Arabia essentially sets the world price for oil.

Silly Mark just MAKES UP STUPID LIES and then clams that no one can prove them.

Werbung:

The US has sanctions against Americans companies buying oil from Iran and Russia.
Biden clearly does not oppose American Big Oil companies dong business in the US. And Saudi Arabia essentially sets the world price for oil.

Silly Mark just MAKES UP STUPID LIES and then clams that no one can prove them.
Biden said he was going to stop big oil.

Back