Fascist rich world leaders propose taxing the poor to increase their own power and wealth

There is more evidence of bribery in the American/Burisma investigation than loud-mouthed leftists have evidence of criminal bribery by oil companies in the US.
so you can't link to anything to prove your claim, as always. lol

Werbung:
so you can't link to anything to prove your claim, as always. lol
I cannot prove oil companies have conspired to take bribes. I haven's even seen any evidence of that allegation. I do have this news about a leading democrat who joined the corrupt mob of other DC democrats to falsely accuse President Trump of corruption. Go figger.

U.S. Senator Robert Menendez, His Wife, And Three New Jersey Businessmen Charged With Bribery Offenses​

Friday, September 22, 2023
right caret

For Immediate Release
U.S. Attorney's Office, Southern District of New York

Robert Menendez Allegedly Agreed to Use His Official Position to Benefit Wael Hana, Jose Uribe, Fred Daibes, and the Government of Egypt in Exchange for Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars of Bribes to Menendez and His Wife Nadine Menendez, Which Included Gold Bars, Cash, and a Luxury Convertible​

I cannot prove oil companies have conspired to take bribes. I haven's even seen any evidence of that allegation. I do have this news about a leading democrat who joined the corrupt mob of other DC democrats to falsely accuse President Trump of corruption. Go figger.

U.S. Senator Robert Menendez, His Wife, And Three New Jersey Businessmen Charged With Bribery Offenses​

right caret

For Immediate Release

Robert Menendez Allegedly Agreed to Use His Official Position to Benefit Wael Hana, Jose Uribe, Fred Daibes, and the Government of Egypt in Exchange for Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars of Bribes to Menendez and His Wife Nadine Menendez, Which Included Gold Bars, Cash, and a Luxury Convertible​

you can never prove anything you claim it seems lol

The corrupt NJ politician may end up in jail this time after having escaped convictions for his corruption for so many years in the past.
Cool. He will get what a jury says he deserves
Unlike you I am OK with justice for him 8nstead of wh8n8ng about bent judges like you do constantly lol

Briber
Big oil is not the enemy of the tax man and government bodies needing their tax submissions. Big oil is not grandma's enemy who needs their oil to stay warm in the winter.
Bribery is bribery. They are our enemies. When gas prices go up, it it 100% because of those bastards.
We do not need to allow Big oil to run the country as it wishes. They are effing destroying the atmosphere/
You are an imbecile that tolerates and worships corruption.

right caret

For Immediate Release

I do not know whether Big Oil acccepts bribes, but Donald Shitzinhispantz assembled a bunch Of them and told them , "Give me a billion dollars and I'll give you whatever you want." You can google this. it happened.

I suspect he found that draining the swamp was far more difficult than most people imagined.
The only swamp he drained was about 80% of the staff he originally employed were sacked.
The whole catch of it was a joke. Like yourself, you blame the left leaning public servants for the problems and when Trump said he fix it, you all cheered and took the bait. Now you admit it was basically bullshyt that you got sucked into.

You do not sound intelligently informed.
Do oil execs decide prices by fiddling with supply?
Why, yes. of course. Do they conspire with one another regularly? Of course.

Presidents do not set gasoline prices.
Big Oil execs do that, they have always done that.

Do oil execs decide prices by fiddling with supply?
Why, yes. of course. Do they conspire with one another regularly? Of course.

Presidents do not set gasoline prices.
Big Oil execs do that, they have always done that.
I am not convinced your diatribe is based on a solid understanding about the business operations in the oil industry and in the economy. Is there any danger that multiple lawsuits against the oil industry could effectually shut down gas pumps and heating pil suppliers in America? Yes, possibly, unless Joe and mob bail out the bankrupted industry so grandma can still heat her home and buy groceries at the store shipped there in trucks that burn diesel fuel.

I am not convinced your diatribe is based on a solid understanding about the business operations in the oil industry and in the economy. Is there any danger that multiple lawsuits against the oil industry could effectually shut down gas pumps and heating pil suppliers in America? Yes, possibly, unless Joe and mob bail out the bankrupted industry so grandma can still heat her home and buy groceries at the store shipped there in trucks that burn diesel fuel.
The plan is to gradually replace petroleum with renewable energy in an organized manner. Big Oil wants to prevent this. Petroleum will gradually be less and less a source of energy. Like the whale oil industry, the carbide headlight industry, the buggy and buggywhip industry and steam engine industry.

Petroleum will continue to be consumed by the plastics industry and and as a lubricant. Methods for preventing CO2 and Methane in the atmosphere will be developed.

You are not very bright, and it is not important what you are convinced of.

The plan is to gradually replace petroleum with renewable energy in an organized manner. Big Oil wants to prevent this. Petroleum will gradually be less and less a source of energy. Like the whale oil industry, the carbide headlight industry, the buggy and buggywhip industry and steam engine industry.

Petroleum will continue to be consumed by the plastics industry and and as a lubricant. Methods for preventing CO2 and Methane in the atmosphere will be developed.

You are not very bright, and it is not important what you are convinced of.
"Big oil" is the boogy-bear under the democrats' beds, propagated by democrat insiders to deflect the attention of supporters away from their true crimes, corruption, and agenda that support democrat crimes and corruption.

Werbung:
Big Oil has been the cause of many useless wars in the Middle East. It is a clear reason for corruption and violence throughout the modern era. YOu are hopelessly ignorant.

Back