Cheney and Hutchinson broke federal laws when conspiring to produce false Jan 6 testimony.

Silly Mark spends his life listening to Trump's racist Nazi propaganda and then claiming that God is somehow on his side.
We all know who really broke many laws on Jan 6th, and it was Trump. He summoned an armed mob and attacked Congress in a plot to stay in power after he LOST by over seven million votes.
In his interview the idiot Trump referred to Jan 6 crowd as “we.” Couple minutes later he realized his faux pas and tried to put the genie back in the bottle.

Even the Christian right knows that Trump instigated the Jan 6 coup. Only that sadly they approve of it.

If Trump wins, I assume that’s the end of America as we know it. But if he loses, we must make republicans pay a heavy price else they will try to repeat Jan 6 type insurrection plots.

Werbung:
In his interview the idiot Trump referred to Jan 6 crowd as “we.” Couple minutes later he realized his faux pas and tried to put the genie back in the bottle.

Even the Christian right knows that Trump instigated the Jan 6 coup. Only that sadly they approve of it.

If Trump wins, I assume that’s the end of America as we know it. But if he loses, we must make republicans pay a heavy price else they will try to repeat Jan 6 type insurrection plots.
Here is an exact quote by Trump when referring to Jan 6: “we did not have guns.” WE!

If this is not a confession to the charge of treason and insurrection, I do not what would be.

Look, my fellow conservative countrymen and countrywomen: we all live in this experiment called America. We al have stakes in it. We all have independent wills. You wanna support this sorry excuse for a human being just because under democracy you are losing your undeserved privilege that you have had for decades, go ahead. But realize that you are destroying America. And if you think Trump and those bad people carrying torches and those chanting “Jews will not replace us” will stop at hanging pence, executing general millie Adam schiff and pelosi, and deporting Haitians, you are for a rude awakening.

Werbung:
Back