Biden should stop whining and blaming others for the problems he is causing

Only idiots insist there was no voter fraud despite the massive amount of unrefuted evidence of fraud.

You cannot even convince your leftist pals that those photos of AOC are not photos of AOC. Stupidity and foolish denials are not attractive traits of Democrats.
BTW, all of your posts are absurd. Read my signature lines, maybe you can learn something.

Werbung:
I don't insist. I know and the lack of evidence proved it. Nearly four years on and your still belching lies and hate.
There is a massive amount of evidence of 2020 voting fraud the Democrats will not even try to refute because they know they cannot refute the facts.

Bring it forward. I know you can't so go back to your Bible.
“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion@OANN

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
November 12, 2020

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion@OANN

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
November 12, 2020
That is a lie put out by a right wing cabal of poofters. They can expect dominion to sue them also.

Werbung:
Back