"Anti semitism" is an inappropriate term.

Now we cannot complain that a person is being anti Jewish if they themselves are semitic.

CNN called people antisemitic for criticizing Rashida Tlaib.

Remember who started this thread.

Werbung:
The Term Antisemitic is of course used inaccurately. Of course, it is an ENGLISH word, and anti-Jewish sentiments are referred to in a variety of languages.

Anti-Zionist is somewhat more accurate, but Anti-Zionist fanatic is the best description.

I do not think that the usage is likely to change. Of course, I am not the one who decides.

The Term Antisemitic is of course used inaccurately. Of course, it is an ENGLISH word, and anti-Jewish sentiments are referred to in a variety of languages.

Anti-Zionist is somewhat more accurate, but Anti-Zionist fanatic is the best description.

I do not think that the usage is likely to change. Of course, I am not the one who decides.
Most Americans are anti-Nazi for the hatred Hitler had for innocent Jews. Many modern Americans, however, are drifting back towards embracing Nazism due to hatred of Jews.

Most Americans are anti-Nazi for the hatred Hitler had for innocent Jews. Many modern Americans, however, are drifting back towards embracing Nazism due to hatred of Jews.
So hating Jews is what "modern Americans" do? Are you going for both burning crosses AND swastikas to show you love Jesus?

as the us government conflated anti-zionism with anti-semitism...

anti-semitism has become a sacred duty

comrade stalin
antisemistan

One can easily hate what Netanyahu is doing to Gaza without hating all Jews, or even most Jews. I still like Seinfeld and Woody Allen.

I love how the Jews are destroying Hezbollah.
You love how some people are killing other people? Do you find murder to be exciting or recreational?
Israel stole a chunk of Syria and a chunk of Lebanon and annexed it. Israel invaded Lebanon and killed thousands of Lebanese.

You love how some people are killing other people? Do you find murder to be exciting or recreational?
Israel stole a chunk of Syria and a chunk of Lebanon and annexed it. Israel invaded Lebanon and killed thousands of Lebanese.
Yes, I love when mass murderers are shot dead and their mass murdering is stopped.

Werbung:
Back