Another cop killed by a leftist tribal barbarian black cop-hating gangster

yes, it was a mistake to murder him by using excessive force. which is why he was convicted of murder.

A police expert says former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin used excessive force against George Floyd when Floyd died in police custody last May. The officers had other options, including simply talking to Floyd, according to Sgt. Jody Stiger, a use-of-force expert at the Los Angeles Police Department whose testimony continues on Wednesday.

"My opinion was that the force was excessive," Stiger told the jury on Tuesday, after reviewing the incident through police body cameras. He is appearing for the prosecution as a paid expert.

Stiger said he based his opinion on the "objective reasonableness" legal standard for the use of force and by weighing the officers' actions against the seriousness of the crime and the suspect's behavior.
Chauvin made the mistake of assuming Floyd was just pretending he couldn't breathe since he had a history of pretending he was being brutalized by the police when they had to restrain him as he resisted arrest.

Werbung:
Everyone has a different opinion. I believe we are seeing far too much black violence against cops and resulting cop deaths at the hands of suspects to promote the idea that cops should not employ police procedures designed to restrain or subdue violent and/or dangerous suspects who resist arrest.
sure, everyone has an opinion. duh.

the difference is that i'm quoting an expert and you are spewing right wing bs.

Chauvin made the mistake of assuming Floyd was just pretending he couldn't breathe since he had a history of pretending he was being brutalized by the police when they had to restrain him as he resisted arrest.
he made the mistake of using excessive force, which is why he is in prison today.

A police expert says former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin used excessive force against George Floyd when Floyd died in police custody last May. The officers had other options, including simply talking to Floyd, according to Sgt. Jody Stiger, a use-of-force expert at the Los Angeles Police Department whose testimony continues on Wednesday.

"My opinion was that the force was excessive," Stiger told the jury on Tuesday, after reviewing the incident through police body cameras. He is appearing for the prosecution as a paid expert.

Stiger said he based his opinion on the "objective reasonableness" legal standard for the use of force and by weighing the officers' actions against the seriousness of the crime and the suspect's behavior.

Chauvin made the mistake of being excessively brutal and cruel and killing him. Sumbitch got what he deserved!

he made the mistake of using excessive force, which is why he is in prison today.

Floyd resisted arrest and he is at least partly to blame for the mistakes made by cops trying to subdue him.

So you are okay with cops killing anyone that resists arrest?
Especially if they are black.
I'm not in favor of crooks pretending cops are mistreating them during arrest in order to promote the lying racist leftist narrative promoting unjust hatred of cops.

Floyd resisted arrest and he is at least partly to blame for the mistakes made by cops trying to subdue him.
Murder is ok if someone resists arrest? One 7narmed guy against multiple armed cops?
How hateful you are, excusing murdering thugd

I'm not in favor of crooks pretending cops are mistreating them during arrest in order to promote the lying racist leftist narrative promoting unjust hatred of cops.
You are okay with cops actually killing minor offenders, especially when they are Black.

Werbung:
You are okay with cops actually killing minor offenders, especially when they are Black.
Cops are being killed by the dozens every year by so-called 'minor offenders' who get the drop on cops who fail to use lethal force quickly enough to defend themselves against violence caused by those 'minor offenders' who violently resist arrest.

Back