ABC rating go down after debate

the annoying thing

Muir and co-moderator Linsey Davis fact-checked former President Trump five times without ever correcting Vice President Kamala Harris, prompting a plethora of conservatives to suggest the debate wasn’t fair. Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America even called for a correction after Davis made an abortion claim made during the debate during one of the fact-checks on Trump that the group said was "100% inaccurate."

Now we know what liberals call a fair debate is a fixed debate where thigs are stacked in your favor

Werbung:
Muir and co-moderator Linsey Davis fact-checked former President Trump five times without ever correcting Vice President Kamala Harris, prompting a plethora of conservatives to suggest the debate wasn’t fair. Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America even called for a correction after Davis made an abortion claim made during the debate during one of the fact-checks on Trump that the group said was "100% inaccurate."

Now we know what liberals call a fair debate is a fixed debate where thigs are stacked in your favor
No citation or explanation for this supposed “100% inaccurate” claim? Any cites regarding abc rating decline? (A Fox News unscientific claim does not count.)

No citation or explanation for this supposed “100% inaccurate” claim? Any cites regarding abc rating decline? (A Fox News unscientific claim does not count.)
Yes indeed it counts , liberals often deny the source as they have for over 2 years with joes mental health they were lying and covering up. So do not make out like they are all that.
Lots of people felt it was stacked aka fixed ,

Yes indeed it counts , liberals often deny the source as they have for over 2 years with joes mental health they were lying and covering up. So do not make out like they are all that.
Lots of people felt it was stacked aka fixed ,
It does not count because it is unscientific and it is apple and oranges comparison.

You did not mention the 100% inaccurate claim.

Lots of people say all sort of things. For example lots of people say immigrants commit a lot of crimes but fbi reports say immigrants commit less crimes than native Americans.

It does not count because it is unscientific and it is apple and oranges comparison.

You did not mention the 100% inaccurate claim.

Lots of people say all sort of things. For example lots of people say immigrants commit a lot of crimes but fbi reports say immigrants commit less crimes than native Americans.
aww yes the FBI lol seems they are wrong if you look at the news. Have you not noticed the crime wave across America city's and states complaining. Look at my lug nut thread and tell me that they are not commenting more crimes , your either lying about it or out of touch with current events or delusiona.l

aww yes the FBI lol seems they are wrong if you look at the news. Have you not noticed the crime wave across America city's and states complaining. Look at my lug nut thread and tell me that they are not commenting more crimes , your either lying about it or out of touch with current events or delusiona.l
If fbi method was flawed we would have heard from Fox and many others. But the critic must be specific. FBI deals with numbers. Have you not noticed crime waves on news is not scientific, not by at all.

If you point to a lie that I have told, I will try to explain.

You still did not mention the “100% inaccurate claim.” And I asked for that more than once.

There are 226 ABC affiliated stations and eight more that are owned and operated by ABC, and Trump wants to shut them all down, because they broadcast a debate that the fat shitshizpants claimed that he won, which somehow he claims was unfair because they corrected his most blatant lies.

The free press is essential to our country. No one should advocate shutting down 234 TV stations because Trump, who clearly was the loser in the game of Rope-a-Dope did not like the true results.

If fbi method was flawed we would have heard from Fox and many others. But the critic must be specific. FBI deals with numbers. Have you not noticed crime waves on news is not scientific, not by at all.

If you point to a lie that I have told, I will try to explain.

You still did not mention the “100% inaccurate claim.” And I asked for that more than once.
Your in denial crime has gone up all over the nation with illegals .your in denial.

So, do your MAGA pals agree that the government should SHUT DOWN 234 TV stations because Trump's blatant lies were challenged?

Really?

Your in denial crime has gone up all over the nation with illegals .your in denial.
You are being vague. I did not question whether crime went up or down. It’s undeniable fact that fbi reports based on objective numbers show that immigrants as a group commit less crimes than native Americans. Google it for yourself.

In fact I have not denied anything other than to point to well knows fbi reports.

You are being vague. I did not question whether crime went up or down. It’s undeniable fact that fbi reports based on objective numbers show that immigrants as a group commit less crimes than native Americans. Google it for yourself.

In fact I have not denied anything other than to point to well knows fbi reports.
He's right, and you are wrong. Immigrants commit a lower percentage of crimes than do citizens.
If you understand how statistics work, then you will realize that adding immigrants LOWERS the overall crime rate when they are averaged in.

And if you do not realize this, you are just mathematically dumb.

Yes it in denial 💳 me for m illegals has spiked do you ever look at the news

Werbung:
He's right, and you are wrong. Immigrants commit a lower percentage of crimes than do citizens.
If you understand how statistics work, then you will realize that adding immigrants LOWERS the overall crime rate when they are averaged in.

And if you do not realize this, you are just mathematically dumb.
nope you liberals are morons none of these crimes would have be3en done if they were not let in the bnation and yes theres a huge uptic in crime you fools are just in denial.

Back