Why did Obama…

Werbung:
Excellent point, POCKET...but Flaja keeps screeching it's the U.S. LAW, so I'm kinda curious what this 'religious right winged nut job' thinks/ASSumes/knows about the LAW and exactly what LAW that would be ;)
Tooooooooooooooooooo easy......

Muslums need SALVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may be able to regulate the aircraft, especially since it belongs to a company based in the US, but can we really regulate airport security in Nigeria?

In this case we didn’t have to. U.S. officials had reason to believe this man was a potential terrorist. All we had to do in this particular case is keep him from getting on a U.S. airplane. We could have done this by regulating how the U.S. owner of said airplane did its business.

Furthermore, aren’t there international no-fly watch lists meant to deal with situations such as this?

just imagine running a airport...and having to have it meet every standard of every nation that used it...all at once....

Nations that have international airports don’t all follow the same standard, which would be set by international agreement? You libs amaze me. You believe that we cannot standardize something like airport security, but you think we can standardize something like healthcare for 300,000,000 people?

Excellent point, POCKET...but Flaja keeps screeching it's the U.S. LAW, so I'm kinda curious what this 'religious right winged nut job' thinks/ASSumes/knows about the LAW and exactly what LAW that would be;)

Reported. You have no reason to insult people just because they don’t agree with you.

You libs amaze me. You believe that we cannot standardize something like airport security, but you think we can standardize something like healthcare for 300,000,000 people?
I'd say there was a slight-difference, between "trained" airport-security, and people educated in the medical-arts.

(Not very-good with analogies, are you? :rolleyes: )​

Reported. You have no reason to insult people just because they don’t agree with you.
This is just a guess, but...I'd be willing to bet "I'M GONNA TELL YOUR MOTHER!!!" was a major-part of your vocabulary...when you were younger....right?

75bd64b099c303504711ee7faedd29d8_medium.jpg

:rolleyes:

INSULT...yep, Skippy, I would imagine that you get a lot of that:mad:

You just posted some asinine B.S. about the U.S. LAW on security in foreign airports and I've just nailed your ARSE to the wall with WHAT LAW WOULD THAT BE and since you've just backed yourself into the corner {self inflicted stupidity will cause that to happen} the question still remains. Exactly what U.S. LAW would you be enforcing in those foreign countries...can't handle the give and take then don't post on a political forum board ;)

Now should I have reported/squealed about you telling me to GO TO HELL...hmmm

No, because I take and I give it right back, you need to grow the hell UP...JEEZ SUCH A WHINER!!!

This is just a guess, but...I'd be willing to bet "I'M GONNA TELL YOUR MOTHER!!!" was a major-part of your vocabulary...when you were younger....right?​

75bd64b099c303504711ee7faedd29d8_medium.jpg

:rolleyes:

Who said he's out of those DIAPERS now :confused: Emotionally challenged and I.Q. impaired just pass the pacifier and that will keep his mind focused upon something pleasurable ;)

Nations that have international airports don’t all follow the same standard, which would be set by international agreement? You libs amaze me. You believe that we cannot standardize something like airport security, but you think we can standardize something like healthcare for 300,000,000 people?

Maybe you need to PHONE THAT INTO THE HEAD OF HOMELAND SECURITY AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK/FEEL THAT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE STANDARDIZED...GOOD GRIEF, you really/truly can't be that NAIVE:cool:

Yea for the brainiacs, they want every place around the world processed the exact same way...that will for sure confuse those terrorists...SHHHHH but that will just be our little secret ;)

In this case we didn’t have to. U.S. officials had reason to believe this man was a potential terrorist. All we had to do in this particular case is keep him from getting on a U.S. airplane. We could have done this by regulating how the U.S. owner of said airplane did its business.

Furthermore, aren’t there international no-fly watch lists meant to deal with situations such as this?

NEWS FLASH...HE WASN'T ON IT...BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU REALLY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Either we grow up and discuss the issue like adults, as opposed to hurling childish insults, or the thread is closed.

Back