Whats next? Liberals gonna take knives away from us?

I have no problem with that. If they resist, shoot 'em with their own toys.
One thing you need to keep in mind you fascist IDIOT!

Americans have a Constitutional Right to possess weapons and will shoot back!

benito-mussolini.jpegmid.jpeg

"Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice, it is a fallacy"
- Benito Mussolini

How did fascism work out for this piece of shit?
276 years later "Democracy" still prevails in America.

Werbung:
pop guns, atom bombs, presidents with Irish back grounds and darker skin ....

Dude ... what the hell are you talking about

America, America - nutty from sea to shining sea, as it must be according to some document made up by treasonous tax-dodgers while the ancestors most of the current population was living in Lower Slobovia with their pigs and masters, all in one stye.

America, America - nutty from sea to shining sea, as it must be according to some document made up by treasonous tax-dodgers while the ancestors most of the current population was living in Lower Slobovia with their pigs and masters, all in one stye.

you lost. get over it. have a crumpet to make you feel better.

What's all the fuss? Do you Americans not have a powerful military? A powerful federal police force? USE THEM, along with tough gun control laws, and watch your country's crime rate dip to ZERO. You have rough 'hoods. Use your fucking military, send them into the 'hoods and teach the fuckers a thing or two about law and order, something at which we fascists excel. Crime in Mussolini's Fascist Italy? Franco's Fascist Spain? Hitler's Nazi Germany? Crime was nonexistent in those nations. I quite wonder why that is? Do you actually think a would be dumb enough to pull a gun on anyone in any of those three fascist nations? Not a chance.
The cure would be worse than the disease.

It now time to ban Backpacks from entering schools, Malls and Sporting events. Backpacks are legal for hunting and camping

Police already doing that. Its called profiling.
Profiling??

That's exactly what I am saying. Profiling is only legal for "white" people today, especially if you are Christian or a patriot. Or, in the case of the TSA, an attractive female, a minor child, the elderly or handicapped.

Profiling blacks, hispanics, or muslims is strictly prohibited.

Therefore if you are wearing a "hoodie" with a built in back pack .... you would be free from such "interrogation"!

Profiling??

That's exactly what I am saying. Profiling is only legal for "white" people today, especially if you are Christian or a patriot. Or, in the case of the TSA, an attractive female, a minor child, the elderly or handicapped.

Profiling blacks, hispanics, or muslims is strictly prohibited.

Therefore if you are wearing a "hoodie" with a built in back pack .... you would be free from such "interrogation"!
Really? Watch Cop profiling a black guy

Cops are no different then you common criminals
like this asshole his deputy robbed me $115
Sheriff_Mascara.jpg

If you have a complaint dont go to their boss go here
www.ratemycop.com

So thyere their name is right on the site. They don't like it,,But if they be like a ass to me ill just put their name on here. And they know me now. I been approached by 2 cops after the Sheriff deputy robbed me $115. They know if they give me a ticket they get their names put on the site.

Cops are no different then you common criminals
like this asshole his deputy robbed me $115
Sheriff_Mascara.jpg

If you have a complaint do go to their boss go here
www.ratemycop.com

So thyere their name is right on the site. They don't like it,,But if they be like a ass to me ill just put their name on here. And they know me now. I been approached by 2 cops after the Sheriff deputy robbed me $115. They know if they give me a ticket they get their names put on the site.

Werbung:
Back