Whats next? Liberals gonna take knives away from us?

Werbung:
No - I live in that Island. I think they are peasants who identify with their German, Danish, Norman, French, Dutch etcetera masters, a sort of trainee-American grovellers.

and there are those who see themselves as english like my nieces husbamd and his family. half of which hail from Wales.

and there are those who see themselves as english like my nieces husbamd and his family. half of which hail from Wales.

Drugs are all too widespread. There are so many Germans living amongst us that they are very likely right, however.

No - I live in that Island. I think they are peasants who identify with their German, Danish, Norman, French, Dutch etcetera masters, a sort of trainee-American grovellers.

You obviously don't like Europeans so why do you live there? .

One thing you need to keep in mind you fascist IDIOT!

Americans have a Constitutional Right to possess weapons and will shoot back!

View attachment 384

"Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice, it is a fallacy"
- Benito Mussolini

How did fascism work out for this piece of shit?
276 years later "Democracy" still prevails in America.

Ah, but that is because fascism does not exist in the USA, hence your idiotic 'right' to bear arms, an archaic notion indeed, a remnant from your need to take on my redcoated ancestors. I believe that threat ended centuries ago.

Ah, you mean Mussolini? Killed by his own people, the cowardly wops who were behind him all the way in all of Italy's fascist glory, UNTIL those very same cowardly scum saw which way the wind was blowing, and hung their wonderful leader? Had not the fucking Allies landed upon Italy's shores, they would not have done so. They shat their pants, and decided to take the easy, cowardly way out and kill their own leader.

The only reason democracy prevails in America would be due to its military might, and for no reason other than that. You were saying?? Fucking stupid Americans think it is their ideology that prevails, when it is really their military power that does so. No such military power, no such democracy. Americans are too stupid to realise fascism was destroyed FROM WITHOUT.

Ah, but that is because fascism does not exist in the USA, hence your idiotic 'right' to bear arms, an archaic notion indeed, a remnant from your need to take on my redcoated ancestors. I believe that threat ended centuries ago.

Ah, you mean Mussolini? Killed by his own people, the cowardly wops who were behind him all the way in all of Italy's fascist glory, UNTIL those very same cowardly scum saw which way the wind was blowing, and hung their wonderful leader? Had not the fucking Allies landed upon Italy's shores, they would not have done so. They shat their pants, and decided to take the easy, cowardly way out and kill their own leader.

The only reason democracy prevails in America would be due to its military might, and for no reason other than that. You were saying?? Fucking stupid Americans think it is their ideology that prevails, when it is really their military power that does so. No such military power, no such democracy. Americans are too stupid to realise fascism was destroyed FROM WITHOUT.

you said italians hung il duce, that would be within.

you said italians hung il duce, that would be within.
Not a very bright little girl, are you? Who was invading Italy at the time? Hmmm? WHY did the Italians hang Il Duce? That is from 'WITHOUT', you dingbat.

For the record, your constant threats to ban me are becoming fucking boring.

Not a very bright little girl, are you? Who was invading Italy at the time? Hmmm? WHY did the Italians hang Il Duce? That is from 'WITHOUT', you dingbat.

For the record, your constant threats to ban me are becoming fucking boring.

the italians could just have run and hidden and let someone else do the deed but they didnt. thats within.

remind me again when I ever threatened to ban you or anyone else ?

the italians could just have run and hidden and let someone else do the deed but they didnt. thats within.

remind me again when I ever threatened to ban you or anyone else ?

Someone else? Like whom? The Italian cowards knew the Allies were coming, and they knew the Allies would love to kill Mussolini. Being the cowards they were, they completed the job for the Allies, in the hopes that the Allies would remember this once their asses were conquered. That's from WITHOUT, little girl. No Allies at their doorstep, the wops don't kill their great leader.

It now time to ban Backpacks from entering schools, Malls and Sporting events. Backpacks are legal for hunting and camping

Yes, make backpacks legal for the hunting and killing of Mudslimes. Motherfuckers just finished threatening my city.

Someone else? Like whom? The Italian cowards knew the Allies were coming, and they knew the Allies would love to kill Mussolini. Being the cowards they were, they completed the job for the Allies, in the hopes that the Allies would remember this once their asses were conquered. That's from WITHOUT, little girl. No Allies at their doorstep, the wops don't kill their great leader.

Its not unusual for those same opportunists who jumped on board when the wind was blowing Il Duce's way to jump off after he led Italy to its ruin. Doesn't prevent this from Italians handling their own dirty laundry.

The issue is that you cannot admit that the political system you so love has proven to be a failure time after time after time.

I don't think anyone's buying your line of BS, ... "little girl" ...

Mussolini was killed by the Communist partisans in Italy. The Communist hated the Fascist and Mussolini was nothing more that a puppet leader for the Nazi's. The Fascist fought along side the occupying Nazi's .... this is why when Italy united, both Catholic, Communist, and others alike, against the occupiers, that Mussolini got what was coming to him.

Fascism failed .... Mussolini whacked by his own people for being a traitor .....

That had absolutely nothing to do with the Allies!

And, one other thing .... how could the Communist partisans who whacked that POS be "wops" within their own Country .... just askin!

Its not unusual for those same opportunists who jumped on board when the wind was blowing Il Duce's way to jump off after he led Italy to its ruin. Doesn't prevent this from Italians handling their own dirty laundry.

The issue is that you cannot admit that the political system you so love has proven to be a failure time after time after time.

Italy was run very well under Mussolini. How is he to be blamed for the fact his country was peopled by utter cowards? They only turned against him when the Allies threatened Italy itself. Granted, he made an error in his attempt to reassemble somewhat former Roman glory by creating a new African empire. He did not expect my British ancestors would kick his ass all over the place. Again, not his fault, especially when one remembers that the Italians had a huge army of 300,000 stationed in Africa, with a huge fleet of tanks and artillery, that the British, who pretty much schooled the entire planet in the art of warfare, made those very same Italian soldiers look the useless bitches they were. You know there is something wrong when a force of 30,000 British soldiers bitchslapped a force of 300,000 Italian soldiers. How is this his fault? He didn't do the fighting. His generals, whom he pretty much inherited, were utterly useless. His soldiers, whom he did not train, absolute garbage, not to mention complete cowards. How is this his fault?

How has it proven to be a failure when it took outside forces to destroy it? Spain, Germany and Italy all had the greatest economies when fascism ruled. Fascism brought all 3 powers from the brink of ruin. Fascism made the people proud to be called Spaniards, Germans and Italians once again. Today, all 3 countries, under 'democracy', are homogenised jokes unworthy of their former glory.

Werbung:
I don't think anyone's buying your line of BS, ... "little girl" ...

Mussolini was killed by the Communist partisans in Italy. The Communist hated the Fascist and Mussolini was nothing more that a puppet leader for the Nazi's. The Fascist fought along side the occupying Nazi's .... this is why when Italy united, both Catholic, Communist, and others alike, against the occupiers, that Mussolini got what was coming to him.

Fascism failed .... Mussolini whacked by his own people for being a traitor .....

That had absolutely nothing to do with the Allies!

And, one other thing .... how could the Communist partisans who whacked that POS be "wops" within their own Country .... just askin!

Really?

On 24 July 1943, soon after the start of the Allied invasion of Italy, Mussolini was defeated in the vote at the Grand Council of Fascism, and the day after the King had him arrested.

Like I said, traitors and cowards were the Italian people. Rather than fight for their own homeland, they decided to kill their leader and hand their country over to the pussy democracies who were jealous of the success of fascism.

The partisans were not Communists. They were pussy Italians who feared the Allies, and made backdoor agreements with those same Allies. Who were the traitors here??? Conspiring against their own countrymen??

The fascists never fought alongside the Nazis. They disbanded like the cowards they were. There is something wrong when the Nazis were willing to defend Italy to the death, when the Italians themselves refused to do so. They were whiny, cowardly pussies. It is difficult to make fascism work in a nation of pussies who flee at the first sign of trouble.

Absolutely nothing to do with the Allies? It had EVERYTHING to do with the Allies. The cowardly traitors, frightened with the prospect of the advancing Allies, sucked their cocks in the hopes they would not suffer when the Allies finally defeated Italy.

Puppet regime of the Nazis??

Italy's refusal to comply with German demands of Jewish persecution influenced other countries. Only after Mussolini was deposed did the German Army transfer 50,000 Italian Jews from German occupied Italy starting in September 1943.

Is that the action of a puppet regime?

Back