What is the race count were you live?

Carlsen

were i live now it is 9% asia 11%black 22% spanish white 54%english white 4%other race. when i live in Outremont it is much different. 81% french white 12% english white 7% other race

Werbung:
heck if i know. you mean my neighborhood ? county ? state ? actually i could not tell you for any of those. i do have a black dog, a red one and a black&tan. both cats are mainly gray.

heck if i know. you mean my neighborhood ? county ? state ? actually i could not tell you for any of those. i do have a black dog, a red one and a black&tan. both cats are mainly gray.
I get the race count from m y school

Last edited:
been a long time since I was in school. I could find out easily enough had I any desire to know.

in very general terms its about 85%= white (hispanic included) 10% black, everything else 3-5%.

this i s good thing to know the race count. when m y family they live in Heidelberg Germany i did not know what race count it is. i like race count best i n Outremont because French people they are white. däremot i did go to school i n Westmont because i can not speak French language

this i s good thing to know the race count. when m y family they live in Heidelberg Germany i did not know what race count it is. i like race count best i n Outremont because French people they are white. däremot i did go to school i n Westmont because i can not speak French language

so its more of a language count then. or you're just biased against non whites. I think I have your number Carl.

Where I live we have let's see now

There's the hundred metres and the four hundred

Oh and the two hundred, the fifteen hundred and the three thousand metre steeplechase

Then there's the hurdles, the marathon, the five and ten thousand metres

And that is just the running

We have cycling, walking, rowing, canoeing, horse racing, sailing, car and motorbike races

Christ, there's hundreds

I'd never realised the race issue was so big

Great thread bringing this to light

My area is very diverse. My immediate neighbors are Filipino, Brazilian, Yuppie European snob, Spanish, Black, Persian, (Iranian). Native American (crazy hoarding lady) and an elderly bigoted white woman with a bunch of drug addicted mixed race grandkids that are robbing her blind.

But which race do they take part in?

Is it the race against time?

The race to the bottom so favoured by the right?

I wonder why you lot dislike black people so much?

Especially when it was your forefathers who went to the trouble of shipping millions of them in from countries in Africa

If you and they dislike them so much why didn't you just leave them where they were?

I wonder why you lot dislike black people so much?

Especially when it was your forefathers who went to the trouble of shipping millions of them in from countries in Africa

If you and they dislike them so much why didn't you just leave them where they were?

North America received 4% of the slave trade. Maybe your beef is with 96% of the rest of the world. Oh, and Arabs, Asians and Blacks are still selling people into slavery today....you should check that out. Actually, you could just go into Mexico and find the drug lords doing the same thing.

Oh sorry

Are others practising the barbarism of slavery?

Phew, the US is off the hook

We all know that two wrongs make right

The US is institutionally racist and its record with black people is a disgrace

Werbung:
Oh sorry

Are others practising the barbarism of slavery?

Phew, the US is off the hook

We all know that two wrongs make right

The US is institutionally racist and its record with black people is a disgrace

what about the racist against White people :(

JACK YANKEE GULFPORT GUY BEAT UP ON SCHOOLBUS
2dmb8ee.jpg

REMEMBER BEAUTIIFUL AUTUMN PASQUALE
Autumn-Pasquale.jpg

chris lane baseball player
1f02e3500159fb1c3a0f6a7067008f93-300x336.jpg

remember Jonathan Foster
images.jpeg

REMEMBER ANTONIO SANTIAGO KILLED I N HIS BASKET
8e75b7acb9a344c5a0dc0d9f1d4d81ce-a32aaef1b2c74b7199b65ac08e7516fe-0_t200_150.jpg

Christina Edkins killed on Birmingham bus
6aa38a34-2b05-11e3-9b28-0a0c02230000.jpg

Colleen Ritzer teacher

g122000000000000000166fa531f05ca2b6b7d8cddf69a7bfafc1da304d.jpg

Jane E. Juergens jogger
group-home-folo-art-gv2p1k8u-1juergens-2008-jpg.jpg

Back