What if JFK assassination was different?

This although interesting is of no consequence to this thread.....The only thing we need to be discussing here....is Greer's arm crossing over his shoulder to shoot Kennedy in the head.....too much nonsense in this thread...

These idiots here are simple board trolls, nothing more. There are researchers who have seen the nix film but none have commented on it. Jack White, some old quack was looking at my work before I was banned from a forum. His name was at the bottom of the page for at least an hour.LOL It has gotten around to some of those old kooks who turned a blind eye to this obvious truth.

They know it's coming and soon. They will never ridicule this truth because they have credibility issues. Greer's left arm crossing is a bonified visual fact that no honest person will ever deny. Board trolls and people who sold books are very different breeds. These liars here have no accountability and no worries about being anonymous retards posting nonsense on a message board.

Werbung:
Google friends the truth:D

16 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Jul 12
What is the point of this thread? The driver fired the fatal shot that killed jfk and the irrefutable proof which proves that fact can only be ignored. ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 8/27/11

Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

This showed up in my traffic sources. An Italian has copied my driver shot jfk blog.;)

Google Traduttore

Translation: Italian » English Thanks, Deb. I am sure this day was coming You Knew Sooner or later but never could've imagined That You Would receive partial credit for exposing Greer as JFK's real assassin. I'm sure you knew this day was coming sooner or later, but never would have imagined that he would receive partial credit for exposing Greer as the true murderess of JFK. All your hard work has finally paid off by an Internet sleuth Providing the closest eyewitness to the exit wound That only fired from the William Greer could've Front On That fateful day, November 22, 1963. All your hard work has finally paid off, providing an Internet sleuth as close an eye witness the exit wound that only William Greer could have shot from the front on that fateful day, November 22, 1963.

I watched a show yesterday on NatGEO which was called JFK:the lost bullet which I mainly watched to see the new HD and sad to say that they didn`t really investigate they just said "oh yeah it was Oswald. They did start however by saying it was not the driver although they didn`t really make it clear in the video they showed.

It's very telling that after all these years they mention the driver, and they do so because it's all over the web and I personally proved it beyond refute. Did they show the nix film close-up that totally invalidates the only defense against Greer shooting jfk? Of course they didn't make it clear because the Zapruder film all by itself shows Greer passing the covered gun and the nix film demonstrates how quickly his left hand/arm jolted over with the headshot.

real-pass-fake-hand_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The back of his head came off. His skull and scalp detached. The caps are in sequential order.

back-exit_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif

335gape.jpg

jfkdetached.jpg

jfkdetach.jpg

What an opposition would have to do is impossible. They would have to prove that Greer's fake hand popping off the wheel in zframe 304 is real. In other words they would fail because Greer's left hand/arm were crossing his right shoulder in both nix and muchmore during the critical frames right before jfk received the headshot. The first thing that happens is, Greer is passing a large covered object from his right to left hand 4 seconds before he fired back. This visual fact has been ignored and in some cases researchers have outright lied about his hands even leaving the wheel.

pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The covered gun is seen perfectly in 258 with his right suited arm distinguishable.
WallPaint728.jpg

Greer's left hand cannot be seen returning to the wheel in Zapruder because during the alteration they panned upward to hide when Greer moved his left hand with the gun to near his shoulder, so when he turned the second time to shoot, he just pushed up, over and fired.

Greer's left arm crosses his shoulder in perfect unison with the headshot in nix, proving Zapruder was altered to hide Greer as the real assassin. The same movement happens in muchmore but there's an obstructed view running forward. You can see the white/bleached gun going to the floor after Greer shoots and turns forward.

normal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The fake hand is very obvious without even looking at nix because of Bob Harris's brightening of this footage. No evidence exists that his left hand ever returned to the wheel and all researchers did was ignore that he passed the gun, therefore ignoring he shot jfk and supported a very obviously altered Zfilm because they felt it was politically incorrect to prove this shocking and pathetic fact against american government.

NO HAND OR ARM...there is nothing but some grey thing that tried and failed to mimic a hand but there's one huge problem there. THEY DIDN'T ATTACH A FAKE ARM TO THE FAKE HAND.LOL

fakehandgifslow.gif

If William Greer did not kill Kennedy none of these alterations would have taken place. If Greer didn't shoot jfk his left arm would not be crossing in two other films. If Greer wasn't the assassin he would NOT have passed anything to his left hand. If Greer was innocent it wouldn't look exactly like he shoots jfk with silly FAKE reflections creating that visual at the exact moment jfk's shot in the head. In other words, it is impossible for Greer to be anything but guilty of assassinating John F. Kennedy.

My obsession paid off in the biggest way possible for any truth seekers in this world. Never in this country has there ever been a more epic blunder than those goons in the 60's thinking they could get away with something as silly as using the secret service to kill an American President in an open limousine. Make no mistake that this is not as much me who solved this silly cover-up but the information age.

I have come to the very same conclusion as you have. At first it was very, very shocking... to say the least.

:)
Chris

Thanks for supporting the truth in this case and rejecting willful ignorance. What's shocking to me is how obvious it is, but also how difficult it was to understand that the hand at frame 304 was added fakery. It took me eight or nine months before I figured it out, which was before I got the nix close-up. You can't have a hand without an arm it's attached to, nor can a hand be leaving the wheel when the arm's extending over the shoulder.

fakehandgif.gif

perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Oh really, are deliberately denying that he was holding a gun not something it was clearly a GUN.
I am not talking about something here, why are you denying it, I need you to explain why are you trying to deny something that is blatantly obvious, I am looking clearly into his hand he turned around shot the president and stepped on the gas why are you trying to say it is not the case? LOL

Yes one shot was fired which lodged in his throat yes and many other shots were fired, But the SHOT came from the driver Not a shadow of a doubt.
and that video I posted with Bill Cooper explained it took him 16 years to get hold of it.

The driver did it and you know it too, because you can't possibly say I don't see anything in his hands, it's IMPOSSIBLE, unless you're deliberately denying it, for whatever reason.

This is now obvious, but it doesn't bother me you can deny all you want that's fine by me.

No he wasn't a little slow to respond, he slammed on the breaks mate, deliberately, the other thing, if that was truly the case, why were the two bodyguards who were riding at the back of the Limo were called back?

What difference would it make tell me, please explain this to me?
JFK was well in front, you agree with me?
So if the killer the real killer was somewhere on the grass like most people love this "Mysterious" theory because you can't point a finger at one person, a faceless killer again.

Would the bodyguards be able to stop a bullet from a sniper???
So why were they called back??
Just before the shooting started?

Because they knew who was going to deliver the fatal blow, and they know who the killer is, so the two bodyguards won't be able to identify him.

And I don't need other pieces of evidence, the film screams at you, and if you're telling me, the driver did not turn around with a gun in his hand, and he didn't turn back until he fired that shot and ONLY then he turned around again and stepped on the gas.

From that angle? It was not at all impossible as a matter of fact it is a very good angle to blow someone's head off sitting behind you on your right hand side and the Limo is wide, JFK was slightly leaning forward, Jackie didn't NOT pull him towards her, she moved towards him.

You don't believe me? Check the video again as many times as required you will see, the GUN in his hand, look where Jackie was sitting, and see how the driver turned around and then he pretended to accelerate.

There's nothing blatantly not true here, if he ducked nobody could have had a direct hit, he was shot first in the throat.
Yes many shots were fired I never said there was only the driver, but the shot that blew his wide open, was from the driver.

You will not convince me, unless you show me something substantial that can completely debunk that video, unless you can prove to me that this video is fixed, unless you can show me something completely solid up until now mate with all due respect, you stating your opinion, and I am posting evidence here, I didn't speak from my own opinion.

When I thought Jackie could have done it, I said she could have done it, but when I found out I was wrong, I admit I was wrong although I never said "Definitely" I said "She could have"

No laser eyes, there is a hand gun pointed at the president, and he SHOT HIM, then he turned around and stepped ON THE GAS.

Like I said, many shots were fired while people looking all over the place, where the shots were coming from, it was an opportunity for him to strike then, until he saw the president was struggling holding his throat, only then he turned around and blew his brains out.

You think it's impossible? Ok Take your friend in a car in an quite street pretend you have a gun in your hands drive the car see if the breaks won't come off, do you think it's that difficult?

Just one question, Why can't you accept it, what is it that is antagonising you about this?

It is clear are you seriously telling me that you can't see nothing in his hands?? :D

I don't care about entertaining, I am looking for the truth, and the driver DID, unless you can prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that he didn't shoot him, I am sorry all you're saying is "What you think" and it's not good enough., and I don't care if thousands or even millions of people don't believe, I only believe the truth, truth can stand alone, a lie needs fabricated evidence.

Wrong!! He wouldn't have heard the shot it didn't come from Kennedy's head ;)

The shot he would have heard from somewhere else, he turned AROUND and SHOT HIM, end of story, now you can go on and believe what you, this is ridiculous because I swear to God I know that you could see the same thing as I was looking at, but you decided not to accept it, because somehow it hurts you ego or something.
You have to have a final word or something stupid like that, sorry mate you don't sound like you're interested in any truth.

What would convince you that he did it? Tell me give me an example
if something that would convince you??

I can turn my head sufficiently and slightly my shoulder at an angle and deliver the blow, and you can do it, you're asking these questions, because you know we are debating on a forum I can't possibly show you here can I??

He was going at about 20 mph roughly, but the car nearly stopped when he delivered that shot that is a huge difference, for few seconds, all he needed is about 10 to 15 seconds to do the job, Do you think he is going to stop the car, turn completely around put the barrel on JFK's forehead and then pull the trigger, once it's done he would say now I can turn around again and drive at top speed?

What are you talking about? This guys are trained to kill to shoot from all angles and to tell you the truth, from that angle you can do it and I can do it.

You're making it look as an awkward angle, Well it is NOT!!!
And there was a GUN in his hand he turned around shot him and then he sped up.

It is not "MY" theory, sorry, This is a fact I am looking at the video, you are looking at it and then you tell me Oh I don't see nothing in the driver's hand??? This is ridiculous really.

Have you checked the video or are you just assuming that he had nothing in his hands?

That is exactly what the conspirators did, they expect you to act that way and to think that way.

What people he had JFK right where he wanted him and all of those in the car were involved.

Except maybe Jackie to which I have no proof that she was an accomplice

Ridiculous?? Ok why don't you give us an alternative and then maybe I will look at it instead of telling me this is ridiculous and that is impossible and so on??

What is your "Theory" then? Although I did say this is not my theory, You have the video, you're looking at it, and yet you deny that the driver didn't have anything in his hands??? LOLL come on this is ridiculous.

You might as well accept the warren's report in that case.

anyway this whole thing is ridiculous because some people's ego won't let them see, or simply and deliberately trying to distort the truth anyway.

The truth is looking at you in the face... carry on mate and carry on denying
Even if I brought a video of Greer saying yes I did the shooting you would deny it. I am sure!!

Enough of this ****.

Well, there you have it. It took almost two years for someone to support my work and more importantly, the truth. I've had some support but I don't recall any poster who was a part of their community that offered the obviousness of it all. Greer was jfk's assassin because three films make it a fact. There is no doubt in my mind that if there's ever a real truth movement in this country it will lead with my JFK work, with or without my participation.

Greer passes the covered object in Zapruder before the shot and that object is seen after the shot in frame 319. That bleached object is the gun they couldn't take out of Zapruder. Check the frames for confirmation. The fake reflection falls off his head in 318 and I think they did that to distract from the gun in 319. A reflection would disappear not fall off a head.
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

jfkgungifslow.gif

321316normal.gif

This was the first book written about the Secret Service Agent, William Greer being jfk's real assassin. You can order this book now. It's just a little ironic that Lancer would host this book launch since they provided disinfo way back in the mid 90's about the Zapruder film.

Murder From Within

It has been noted as one of the most significant events of the 20th Century - the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Murder From Within is a startling take on the power of a handful of top officials and secret service agents who orchestrated the kill shot of the President and got away with it.

Written in 1974, Murder From Within was the first book on the Kennedy assassination to document accurately and in detail how and why President Kennedy was killed. Unlike other conspiracy books, there is no conjecture or uncertainty as to what happened on Nov 22, 1963. Documented facts and eyewitness accounts from public records and the authors' own private interviews draw a clear picture of the events on that fateful day. Because of the names named and who they were, Murder From Within was never published beyond the 100 copies originally printed.

On November 18, 2011 the book will make its public debut at the JFK Lancer's Annual International Conference. Invited speaker Tyler Newcomb will present Murder From Within and will also explain key details in the murder plot and coverup of JFK's assassination.

Murder from Within, Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy

Who killed Kennedy?

Obama faces Iran war (4/18/2011)(665)

The Feds have occupied the high ranking of government office. They manipulate the politicians to squeeze money and power through false flag terror attacks and war. They used to plan a plot, then let the President sign it so they would not have to take any responsibility. The president becomes a rubber stamp in their plot.

The cases:

1. President Kennedy was assassinated because he rejected the Cuba war plan “Operation Northwoods”. According to the article “CIA spy captured giving nuclear bomb to terrorists”.

2. President Clinton was humiliated by “Lewinsky scandal” because he didn’t approve the request of “war on Iraq” proposed by the Neo-con group.

3. President G.W.Bush was awarded the post of President(2001-2004) for the promising of Iraq war. (In a controversial election “Bush vs. Al Gore” with the background that Clinton finished his term with splendid economic achievement- an unprecedented budget surplus)

President G.W.Bush was rewarded with second term of President (2005-2008) too for the promising of Iran war. (At the background that he activated Iraq war with a big lie (WMD)) The plot was known with the event of a B-52 loaded with nuclear missiles flied over US continent. The plot was failed to go through.

4. Barak Obama now faces the Iran war deal. He is under blackmail: a puppet of the Feds – Donald Trump is leading a propaganda war – Birthers’ movement. The purpose is clear: you approve the war on Iran or you lose the chance of second term. Things could be worse: Obama may be sacrificed for Iran war. Iran war needs big justification. Nothing is bigger than the assassination of the President. They killed President Kennedy. So what for them to kill another one?

Quote:
, “CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists

Most ominous in this SVR report, though, is Pakistan’s ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis’s possession point to his, and/or TF373, providing to al Qaeda terrorists “nuclear fissile material” and “biological agents” they claim are to be used against the United States itself in order to ignite an all-out war in order to reestablish the West’s hegemony over a Global economy that is warned is just months away from collapse.

……

“Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.”

Though Operation Northwoods had the “approval” of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, it did not have the approval of their boss, President John F. Kennedy (1917-1963), but who barely one year after his outright rejection of this monstrous plan to kill thousands of innocent Americans was gunned down as an example to any future US leader what would happen to them if they dared go against the wishes of the Military-Industrial Complex (MIC).

Today, as the US Department of Homeland Security has just issued a grim warning that the threat of terror strike on America is at a higher level than it has been since September 11, 2001, and the WikiLeaks release of secret US government cables reveals that al Qaeda is on the brink of using a nuclear bomb, a new President stands between his people and the CIA warmongers with the only question being will he protect them like Kennedy did?

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/cia-s...to-terrorists/

RoboTimbo;7793031 said:
Of course it matters. There is no hole in the windshield but there is a wagon wheel crack, as has been proven to you a couple of dozen times. You can continue to take pictures of your 13" tv playing a 3rd generation videotape of the Zapruder film with your 4 year old cell phone camera if you wish. There's still no hole in the windshied.

Of course it matters. There was a hole in the windshield that was captured by James Altgens at frame 255, but there was a wagon wheel crack that was photographed later, is fake and has nothing to do with the real hole photographed only 1.5 seconds after the bullet came through the winshield, as has been proven to you a couple dozen times. There will always be a hole in the windshield.

WallPaint265-1.jpg

WallPaint304.jpg

CE350.gif

With this old copy you can see the cartoon gun, arm and hand form perfectly before the fake reflection jolts backward in perfect unison with the headshot. The fake blood mist appears just before official impact.

jolt_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Werbung:
Greer pressed on the brakes in the Muchmore film. The brake light illuminates and creates another...BOO-YA.

killer-brakes_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Back